Recent content by kiksekage

1. K

Timeout / Logged out

This is probably a simple question but how do I change the default timeout? Users are being logged out far too quickly. DaDaBIK version 8.3-Lerici enterprise PHP Version: 7.0.32 mysql version: 5.6.41 Web server: Apache
  2. K

Textarea Font

Is there a way to set the font used inside a textarea in the edit view? DaDaBIK version 8.1-Lerici enterprise PHP Version: 7.0.28 mysql version: 5.6.38 Web server: Apache Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.186 Safari/537.36...
  3. K

Overlaying Data

Thanks for the suggestion, NorbertH! That is a good way to get the results for read-only. I may end up doing something custom but it's good to keep options in mind.
  4. K

Overlaying Data

I have a database where there are two tables: T1, T2 My goal is to "overlay" rows from T2 on top of the T1 row with a matching index, so that any non-null values in T2 rows will supersede those from the T1 row. Example: Table T2 +------------------------ | id t1_id color ready...
  5. K

Search Terms

Starting with the "contains" option, I notice that this does not work as I would expect: Contains: first second It appears to be an "exact phrase" search. But I think that this works: Contains: first % second Is that right? Is it possible to specify different kinds of searches - AND, OR? For...
  6. K

Before Update Data

Thank you! I will look into that :)
  7. K

Before Update Data

Ah, I see! The record gets changed, so that it is no longer in the view. Once the data is entered, I want it to become read-only, so I move it to a view where users can't edit it. DaDaBIK is doing the most sensible thing, by not letting the edit screen stay open. Thanks for letting me know! I...
  8. K

Before Update Data

Hi, Yes. I want to modify a couple of fields that the user is not allowed to change. $pk is the primary key being passed to the function. function dadabik_after_datatable_update($pk) I changed to after because otherwise, the values were overwritten. I need to know the values that went into...
  9. K

Before Update Data

Ugh. I tried adding a custom update to change the value but nothing happens. I don't see any errors and I tested the query outside of the script. global $conn, $current_user; $sql = "UPDATE DataTable SET UserName = :user WHERE datatable_id = :pk;"; $stmt = $conn->prepare($sql)...
  10. K

Before Update Data

Hi, How can I change data from the array that is passed in a "before update" hook? Thanks! You are using DaDaBIK version 8.1-Lerici enterprise PHP Version: 7.0.24 mysql version: 5.6.37 Web server: Apache Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like...
  11. K

Option for does not contain?

Hi, I read in the changelog that "doesn't contain" is supposed to be a search option in 8.1, which I just upgraded to. However, I only see the "contains" option for the fields I have checked. Am I missing something? You are using DaDaBIK version 8.1-Lerici enterprise PHP Version: 7.0.24 mysql...
  12. K

Custom Validation Issue

I am having trouble with a custom validation function. If the text field is empty, then the array passed to my function has the OLD value, even though the new value will be an empty string. DaDaBIK version 8.0-Lerici enterprise PHP Version: 7.0.22 mysql version: 5.6.35 Web server: Apache...
  13. K

Hook Functions Example

I am still having trouble with the database operations and getting the $row variable. I need to be able to get rows from another table, too.
  14. K

Hook Functions Example

I'm having trouble with the hook functions example. Where is the $row variable coming from? function dadabik_send_notice_after_accounts_insert($id_account) { global $conn; // get the name from the ID $sql = "SELECT name_account FROM accounts WHERE id_account = :id_account"...
  15. K

Custom PHP Page Permissions

I'd really appreciate this functionality. If you have time to add it, that would be best. Otherwise, I may consider poking around and seeing if I can get something working.