Recent content by khofm

1. K

Sort error after upgrading to PHP 7.1

Hi Eugenio, Due to customization upgrading is not a simple process. Any chance you have documentation on what's not compatible with PHP 7.1 in Dadabik 7.3.3? Thanks Kai
  2. K

Sort error after upgrading to PHP 7.1

Hello, First of all: I like dadabik and think it is a great tool. It has been very helpful to me over the last 10 years. I am on version 7.3.3 and recently upgraded to PHP 7.1. On PHP 5.6 everything was just working fine. Dadabik is loading and working for the most part. The only issue I am...
  3. K

Allow EDIT only for limited period of time

Thanks both!
  4. K

Yep, fixed that one as well :-) Thanks! One last question not relating to the above: When editing a existing entry and changing the unique_id column to a value that already exists, I do get this 'ugly' error message. When I have a unique_id conflict when adding a new entry I do get a much...
  5. K

Thanks, got it to work. Wasn't that hard actually. I am aware of the security issues in 7.1 and have applied the fix manually (http://dadabik.org/patch_sql_2016.txt)
  6. K

Hi Eugenio, I managed to conditionally display the edit icon within X days after an entry was submitted. Now I have to prevent users from manually manipulating the URL with the GET parameters. Meaning, even if the edit icon isn't shown, they could build the URL with the edit function...
  7. K

Great. And I guess to prevent the edit icon from showing I'd have to change this section in business_logic.php, correct? if ($enable_edit == "1" && $master_table_function !== 'details'){ // display the edit icon $edit_link =...
  8. K

Understood - due to customization I cannot easily upgrade. I am happy to taking a shot at the core code. Can you please point me to the right section? Where would it be wise for me to start?
  9. K

Hi Eugenio, I was wondering if it's possible to limit the EDIT function to a limited time period only. What I'd like to achieve: After entry of a new row, users should see the EDIT button for n days, then it should disappear and the entry should become uneditable. Can you please point me in...
  10. K

Disable Date picker

Hi Eugenio, I would like to remove the date picker and just have the field to enter the data. I must do that because users can't handle the non-european date format (YYYY-MM-DD). Can you please point me to the right section of the code? Thanks, Kai
  11. K

Allow view/update of Usertable to Non-Admins

Hi Eugenio, I will have normal user, super users, and admin users. Normal user: will only see their own entries and not hold admin rights Super user: will see all entries and not hold admin rights Admin user: will see all entries and hold admin rights I need the Superuser now to view and...
  12. K

Result font size does not change

Works. Thanks.
  13. K

Result font size does not change

Hi Eugenio, I am trying to change the font size in the result tables to smaller - my changes don't effect the results even when I wipe out the cache. Any tricks? Thanks, Kai /* results_1 and results_2 differ only for the background-color, this create the alternate row colors effect */...
  14. K

Turn off Duplication Warning & SQL query Debugging

I had the same issue a couple of days ago. I am happy to share my solution with you and appreciate feedback: index.php row 701 change from txt_out('<div class="msg_alert"><p>'.$normal_messages_ar["duplication_possible"].'</p></div>'); to txt_out('<div...
  15. K

Convert passwords from md5 to phpass

Here is what I had to do to use the existing md5 hashes. Just in case anyone else needs it. function check_password_hash($password_clear, $password_hash) // the function must the boolean false (failure) or true (success) { global $generate_portable_password_hash; //$t_hasher = new...