karen's latest activity

• K
    Hi I created a demo of an app which I have got working now exactly as required. I now want to duplicate this app onto another domain...
  • K
    karen replied to the thread error when importing.
    Hi, thanks! I got that sorted, now I have an error that says: in my csv file, my dates are set out as dd/mm/yyyy, so I think this is...
    • 1712750934515.png
  • K
    karen reacted to deep64blue's post in the thread error when importing with Like Like.
    You need to check permissions on both /tmp and uploads_import folders, dadabik is trying to move the file from one to the other and...
  • K
    karen posted the thread error when importing in Support Forum.
    Hi, I'm having trouble importing from csv and xlsx. I have exported from my database so that I know the field names are correct. The...
    • 1712743272205.png
  • K
    karen replied to the thread custom php page not working.
    Oh I didn't see that, it must have gone into spam, I'll check it out, thanks.
  • K
    karen reacted to deep64blue's post in the thread custom php page not working with Like Like.
    There was an email went out at the end of January regarding the roadmap which included the UI.
  • K
    Hi thanks... do you know when the new UI coming.. have I missed something?? :sneaky: And re the showing tables with the CRUD functions...
  • K
    Hi thanks for the reply. The iframes option doesn't work for the tables, the view, edit and delete buttons are not there? So in that...
    • 1710701845332.png
  • K
    Update: although the above works well, I have realised that when embedding a table view, I lose the edit/view/delete functionalilty. Is...
    • dbik.JPG
  • K
    Update - I have a kind of solution I think, it seems to be working, but I'd like a second opinion on the security of it. The idea is to...
  • K
    karen replied to the thread root user not created on install.
    Hi Eugenio, thanks, yes I guess it's been changing as I'm trying to find ways to make it work as I'm required to. I'll have to think...
  • K
    Hi Eugenio, in the other app I will be displaying the information from Dadabik, the embedded views, and I remember you said if I made a...
  • K
    Update: I have managed to implement the above, with the login working, I can get the login to go to a custom landing page, however if I...
  • K
    Hi Eugenio, thanks for the response. I was just thinking - because dadabik users table has more fields, and it is better for handling...
  • K
    karen reacted to eugenio's post in the thread root user not created on install with Like Like.
    Hello, yes, at least the following fields are needed: confirmed_timestamp_user, temporary_password_user...