Recent content by Judge38

1. Judge38

Paging Split

Thanks for the response Eugenio, It was worth a try :)
  2. Judge38

Paging Split

Version: dadabik_11.12-Elba_pro Hi all, is it possible to limit the number of page numbers displayed at the top ? Thanks Mc
  3. Judge38

Hide page from menu

Excellent, that was my only current requirement (y)
  4. Judge38

Hide page from menu

Like this, then you could have tables that are only available as a child
  5. Judge38

Default Page

Looking at the config tables, I think the quickest way is to remove it, rename it, add it and redo the links and group permissions. I'll definitely spend a bit more time considering table names next time :)
  6. Judge38

Default Page

Update: The order appears to be by Actual Table name (Not Alias) If I can rename Calls to ZCalls, it will give me the tiers I need
  7. Judge38

Default Page

A custom home page would do what I originally asked .. but not what I now realise I need. In line with what DeepBlue says, If someone has access to all Tables .. they land on calendar If someone has access to Calls, Stock Customer .. they land on Calls .. etc etc That will allow me to manage...
  8. Judge38

Default Page

Version: dadabik_11.12-Elba_pro Hi there, Can I set the default landing table ? the menu order doesn't seem to affect it Thanks Martin
  9. Judge38

Install Issue

Lol I'm not having a go Eugenio, we all need to earn a crust :) I've only got a small bunch of low risk tables and ran the old free version on PHP5 (for over 10 years) I needed to bring things up to date and bought 10.6 .. then got distracted. Even after reading the plans, It still seems that...
  10. Judge38

Install Issue

Hi Eugenio, So broadly speaking, I'll need to re-purchase every 3 years to be secure ?
  11. Judge38

Install Issue

Oh dear, I bought 10.6 in 2021 and have only just got round to using it, what version of PHP will 10.6 go up to Eugenio ?
  12. Judge38

Install Issue

Hi there, When I try to install Dadabik 10.6, it leaves install.php to goto install2.php , it fails with "this page isn't working? Can anyone help please ?