Recent content by johan

1. J

error: Notice: Undefined variable: order_by_table in C:\wamp\www\Nerp\index.php on line 0

and there is also a notice "Insert not enabled for this users group." in the main screen.
  2. J

error: Notice: Undefined variable: order_by_table in C:\wamp\www\Nerp\index.php on line 0

It only happens when the new user gets right to custom pages only.
  3. J

I just saw ist is twice the error "( ! ) Notice: Undefined variable: order_by_table in C:\wamp\www\Nerp\index.php on line 0" and twice the error "( ! ) Notice: Undefined variable: order_type_table in C:\wamp\www\Nerp\index.php on line 0"
  4. J

Hi Eugino Today i tried to adjust the authorisation. So I made a new group and a new user. But now I get an error "Notice: Undefined variable: order_by_table in C:\wamp\www\Nerp\index.php on line 0" 4 times above my application. I can't read the index file, en if I loopup the table name in...
  5. J

date format issue

Hi Eugenio I have set my dateformat in config.php to: $date_format = 'latin'; And that's fine for the lists, but when I use an form and make an date item, it formats the date yyyy-mm-dd How can I fix that, so the format is like the latin setting? Regards, Johan System info PHP Version...
  6. J

Menu order

Hi Eugenio, Am I thinking to dificult? when I trie to set the order of the sub-menu items, like: Revenues by month (1), N. sales by customer (2), N. sales by sale rep (3). (#) is the menu order number. And all 3 have the same parent "Statistics" Then I see in the main-menu that sales west 3...
  7. J

Menu order

herby my environment information: You are using DaDaBIK version 10.0-Manarola enterprise, installed on 29-02-2020 PHP Version: 7.3.12 mysql version: 8.0.18 Web server: Apache/2.4.41 (Win64) PHP/7.3.12 Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko)...
  8. J

Menu order

You are using DaDaBIK version 10.0-Manarola enterprise, installed on 29-02-2020 PHP Version: 7.3.12 mysql version: 8.0.18 Web server: Apache/2.4.41 (Win64) PHP/7.3.12 Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.138 Safari/537.36
  9. J

Menu order

Hi Euginio, I would like to re-arange the order of my menu items. in the database i can see that it is stored in theTabel: dadabik_static_pages row: "menu_order_static_page" and in the tabel: dadabik_table_list row: menu_order_table. How can I ajust this order? for example 1. sales 1.1...
  10. J

'order clause' issue on views

Hi Eugenio, "Can you check via phpmyadmin or similar if, for the table dadatabik_table_list, for the view ingr_voorraad, the value you have in "pk_field_table"? Is it a field that you actually have on the table?" Yes, ingr_voorraad exists in the dadabik_table_list, and de pk_field_table is set...
  11. J

'order clause' issue on views

Hi Eugenio, I have a issue with the migration to Dadabik10. My old "view based" pages doesn't work corectly anymore. What is happening: When I open a page with a view, i'll get the message "[08] Error: during query execution. SELECT `ingr_voorraad`.`naam`, `ingr_voorraad`.`aantal` FROM...
  12. J

The DBMS server said: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] error while installing Dadabik10

Tanks, $host = '127.0.0.1:3308'; was the solution. regards Johan
  13. J

The DBMS server said: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] error while installing Dadabik10

Hello Euginio, Today I tried to make an new Hyper-V Windows 10pro VM with an new installation of Dadabik. And I run into an arror I can't fix. ###################################### Requirements check Current PHP version: 7.3.12 OK mbsgtring extension: Installed ioncube extension: Installed...
  14. J

an error occured when i start my application

Hi Eugenio, the two parameters would be: $enable_granular_permissions = 1; $enable_authentication = 1; And the copy I made was 1@1, I made an sql drop from the database, and made a new one at the production server and inserted the sql dropfile. I have zipped the program map and extracted in...