Recent content by jdp

1. J

Keep on getting the login screen

Thanks it is working now. I changed the session name. Maybe add to the file comments not to name the session that lol. Thanks for the help.
  2. J

I see the problem is only on FireFox. On Chrome it works. So does this only work on Chrome ?
  3. J

If I set the auth to 0 I get this Congratulations! This is the homepage of the DaDaBIK application you have created. If you login as administrator, you can customize this homepage choosing "Show items" and then "Custom pages" from the tables list. You can customize this application choosing...
  4. J

I removed the symlink and copied the folder to the html folder. I still get the same problem.
  5. J

EmonCMS is working on the PI. I installed this app on the same pi. When you say PHP is not working. What is wrong if other system using the same PHP is working.
  6. J

I can give you teamviewer access to it I also see that the counter does not add up. It stays at 1. I made them '' but still the same.
  7. J

Hi. The 2 parameters are. $site_url = 'http://10.64.9.34/system/'; $site_path = '/system/'; and all the files are copied to the system folder in apache. There is a sim link pointing to the system folder in the html folder.
  8. J

-- moved topic --
  9. J

Hi. I installed DaDaBik on a Raspberry Pi. The install script ran and all said it is fine. I get the login screen but when I enter the username / password I just get the login screen again. what could be the problem ? Regards.