Recent content by Jaidee

1. J

use of a calculated field value for another calculation

use of a calculated field value for another calculation
  2. J

Connect dadabik to mail server

I am intrested in this feature. Can you elaborate please? What do you mean by Create a php file inside databik folder ? Can you be MORE specifivc please ? There is NO dadbik folder 1. Where excately ??? Do you mean ?? dadabik_11.9-Elba_enterprise ?? folder ?? 2. What is the file name ...
  3. J

Cannot upload picture jpg , xlsx or mail message

Thank You for your Support, but sorry, did not help at all !!! : Found/Identified the problem !!!! >>>>>PERMISSIONS ON THE DADABIK folder had to be set for the USER !!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< That solved both of the problems ! CSV strage characters and doc-lpg-png downloads ! Now all the problems...
  4. J

Bug in Dadabik inser generic file

Thank You for your 0 Support :Found the problem !!!! PERMISSIONS ON THE DADABIK Webpage folder had to be set for the USER !!!! That solved both of the problems !
  5. J

Bug in Dadabik inser generic file

DaDaBIK version 11.9-Elba enterprise, installed on 06-28-2023 PHP Version: 7.4.33 mysql version: 8.0.31 Web server: Apache/2.4.54 (Win64) PHP/7.4.33 When you click on the icon to open ! Since more than one month research and NO SOLUTION. Cannot read jpeg-PNG-Excel-MS word. Jpeg-PNG is returning...
  6. J

How to Create function that Calculate nbr of days difference ?

Sorry but the above was not of any help. However, was finally able to find the solution via ai.gpt as follows; Difference of days between begin & End date function dadabik_time6($params) { if ($params['base_fee'] !== 0) { $datstt = $params['start_date']; $datend = $params['end_date']; //...
  7. J

How to Create function that Calculate nbr of days difference ?

DaDaBIK version 11.9-Elba enterprise, installed on 06-28-2023 PHP Version: 7.4.33 mysql version: 8.0.31 Web server: Apache/2.4.54 (Win64) PHP/7.4.33 I expect the nbr of days differnce to return My solition dont work ??? How do I do ? base_fee, end_date, start_date defined. function...
  8. J

When I double click on the icon to view the document .... Only way I know to recver is ... to start all over again :( from ZERO :(
  9. J

Capture who last changed when was last changed record ?

DaDaBIK version 11.9-Elba enterprise, installed on 06-28-2023 PHP Version: 7.4.33 mysql version: 8.0.31 Web server: Apache/2.4.54 (Win64) PHP/7.4.33 Opposed to creator and registration date tat is explained very well in CRM video. Question is, today, I create 2 new fields Who Last Modifier (of...
  10. J

The file is loaded in the Mysql DB, but doesn't show correctly (see image above)
  11. J

Dadabik NOT Dcumented features,

First sorry.. Was unintentional, I dont know how to change hudge bold fonts. I cannot turn iit off :( :( :( I switched on and the B from above did not work Sorry :) "Produce a PDF with tabular data ?? dont understand ???" Is title in your manual... subchapter from 7.8 1."Produce a PDF with...
  12. J

Sorry Eugenio but incomphreansive ! Base PDF OK, but how it works with parameterrs ? $customer + 'apple' ??? <?php if ($customer == "apple?){ ?> <tr><td>Status </td><td>dadabik_field status_request dadabik_field</td></tr> <?php } ?> ???? Mail merge ??? dont understand at all how to send mail...
  13. J

Would greatly appreciate you document "How to" the following Dadabik features Advanced SQL reports pivot tables PDF GENERATION Create PDF from results set Custom templates Mail merge All the above is part of the Dadabik package publicity but nowhere an example can be found. So that the user...
  14. J

View : Always Unexpected table name:

Thanks so much :)
  15. J

Tryed it all including $allowed_all_files = 1; docx - txt-pdf OK But still cannot upload PNG-JPG-Jpeg FYI I have other dada test apps running .. OK !!! and only one on 2 different systems is not OK (based on the CRM) !!!