Recent content by Hardus

1. H

Custom theme possible?

HI, one way is to edit: css/styles_screen_custom.css Here is 3 examples of sections you need to modify, rest you need to look up in the original theme file you have on currently. /* This is the left menu background */ .td_left_menu { background-color: #000000; } /* This is the main menu...
  2. H

fail2ban

bump
  3. H

Styling Admin Section

bump
  4. H

Stats Page Unauthenticated User

Thanks @LurkingKiwi, will try that.
  5. H

Styling Admin Section

DaDaBIK is 10.6-Manarola System info PHP Version: 7.3.27 mysql version: 5.5.5-10.3.27-MariaDB Web server: Apache/2.4.37 (Red Hat Enterprise Linux) OpenSSL/1.1.1g Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/89.0.4389.82 Safari/537.36 Hi...
  6. H

fail2ban

You are using DaDaBIK version 10.6-Manarola enterprise, installed on 03-07-2021, the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.6-Manarola released on 01-26-2021 System info PHP Version: 7.3.27 mysql version: 5.5.5-10.3.27-MariaDB Web server: Apache/2.4.37 (Red Hat Enterprise Linux) OpenSSL/1.1.1g...
  7. H

What I need to have is an custom page in dadabik that can be accessed without first having to login to Dadabik, it needs to be able to start up headless.
  8. H

ioncube install error

Sorry for all this posts, I upgraded to php 7.3 from 7.2 and installed everything again and it worked 100% now even with my subdomain aliases.
  9. H

ioncube install error

I ran into the same issue again. I installed Dadabik at myserverip/dadabik, I attempted to change it to dadabik.mydomain.com after I got it up and running by adding a a record at my domain host and a virtualhost record in my httpd.conf, this worked but then dadabik "forgot" about ioncube and is...
  10. H

ioncube install error

I fixed the issue: I did the following: sudo chmod 755 /usr/lib64/php/modules/ioncube_loader_lin_7.2.so Create /etc/php.d/00-ioncube.ini Add this to it as per the ioncube site: zend_extension = /usr/lib64/php/modules/ioncube_loader_lin_7.2.so Set its permissions: sudo chmod 644...
  11. H

ioncube install error

PHP Version 7.2.24 Redhat 8 mysql Ver 15.1 Distrib 10.3.27-MariaDB, for Linux (x86_64) using readline 5.1 dadabik_10.6-Manarola_enterprise Hi, im installing Dadabik 10.6 from scratch on my new server, I have installed all requirements: Current PHP version: 7.2.24 OK mbsgtring extension...
  12. H

Dadabik 10.6 Red hat Linux 8 mysql Ver 15.1 Distrib 10.3.27-MariaDB, for Linux (x86_64) using readline 5.1 Apache Hi, I just installed the new Dadabik 10.6 and am going through the config file, I came upon this and was wondering is I can with this feature create a stats page with graphs and...
  13. H

Copy All Permissions from one Group to Another Group

I have 1 group for example with a certain set of permissions which has been set on a lot of different tables over time and had a request now to have a duplicate set of permissions for another user with one small change. I need a way to copy all the different permissions over to the new group in...
  14. H

Date Format in List

Bump
  15. H

Date Format in List

You are using DaDaBIK version 9.4-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 09-25-2019 (installation code: 0), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.3-Manarola released on 08-26-2020 You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see the...