Recent content by Graham Wilkie

1. G

Install of DaDaBIK 9.3 Monterosso Failed

In light of your comments I have revised the design of my tables and Primary Keys. I now have 10 tables, none with a composite primary key and several with an auto increment primary key. Several tables have composite foreign keys. I initially installed 2 tables and added the rest a couple at a...
  2. G

As suggested I made the following changes which are now working fine: general_functions.php: replaced "return strtoupper($mb_strlen); " with "return strtoupper($string);" php.ini: Enabled extension=openssl About the timeout problem 1) Did the process installation finished? It appears to...
  3. G

Further to above I went into the Admin Area and looked at the Permissions for one of my tables for admin group. I got error the following message repeated many times on the screen "Notice: Undefined variable: mb_strlen in C:\Apache24\DADABIK\include\general_functions.php on line 215". I...
  4. G

I have logged in as Root and got to the home Page but the system seems unresponsive to anything when clicking on any of the other links down the left side of the screen. I get "Waiting for localhost" and eventually this times out. On several times I have closed DADABIK and restarted Apache2.4...
  5. G

I finally have success by setting php.ini to: extension=pdo_sqlite extension=sqlite3 extension_dir = "C:\PHP73\ext" sqlite3.extension_dir = "C:\PHP73\ext" sqlite3.defensive = 1 On completion of the install I am getting the following warnings: Warning: file_get_contents(): Unable to find the...
  6. G

Thank you. Searches say I have to enable the extensions in php.ini as you suggested. These changes I made: extension=pdo_sqlite extension=sqlite3 sqlite3.extension_dir = "C:\PHP73\ext" A restart of Apache still did not result in any change. I will continue looking. I assume the other...
  7. G

Thanks for the instructions. I have now done this with 2 SQL entries shown in the output under Module Authors: SQLite 3.x driver for PDO: Wez Furlong SQLite3: Scott MacVicar, Ilia Alshanetsky, Brad Dewar I don't however have a PDO_SQLITE section in the page...
  8. G

Thanks for getting back to me so soon. How do I create a php document and how do I run it? I have done a search through Windows Explorer and have found "C:\PHP73\ext\php_pdo_sqlite.dll. Is this what we are looking for?
  9. G

Hello Basic details are: DADABIK: DaDaBIK 9.3 Monterosso Browser: Google Chrome OS: Windows10Pro 64bit DBMS: SQLite 3 Web Server: Apache httpd-2.4.39-win64-VS16 PHP: php-7.3.7RC3-Win32-VC15-x64 ioncube: ioncube_loader_win_7.3.dll Webserver files are located at C:\Apache24 "localhost" DADABIK...