Recent content by giuseppedadabik01

1. G

Aggiornamento record intera tabella

c'è qualche esempio da cui poter prendere spunto?
  2. G

Aggiornamento record intera tabella

Salve, ho una tabella in cui la modifica del campo "certificato" diversi altri campi vengono popolati da una funzione js. la funziona si chiama dadabik_calcola e viene attivata dall'evento onblur. la tabella è composta da qualche migliaio di record, tutto funziona correttamente dall'edit form o...
  3. G

How can I force dadabik to update all calculated fields in my DB?

I have the same needs... anyone has a solution?
  4. G

calculated fields between table

just to add some info... I am able to do the job if all the data are in same table with the following code: function dadabik_scadenza ($params){ $date = $params['data']; $interval = $params['giorni']; return date('d-m-Y', strtotime($date. ' + '. $interval . ' days')); how can I...
  5. G

calculated fields between table

Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.9-Elba enterprise, installed on 04-26-2023 (installation code: 1881264496c38a82eb), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.9-Elba released on 03-23-2023 You are running the latest release of DaDaBIK In case you want to upgrade to a...
  6. G

Specific custom field format (conditional format)

ok I solved the issue it was my fault waorking on wrong db.. it works great Thanks
  7. G

this is the content of my custom.formatting.function.php id_scad is the name of the unique field in the table I want to process. <?php function dadabik_format_test($value, $id_scad){ if ($value<1000){ return '<span style="color:red">'.$value.'</span>'; } elseif $value<100){...
  8. G

Thank you Eugenio this is exactly wahat I was searching for. Just another small tip... I added in the custom_formatting_funcions.php the code to make some test, saved it, but in the Form configurator when I start typing the function does not appear... What could be wrong? Regards Giuseppe
  9. G

Hi, I am trying to implement exactly the same function, as I have no experience in coding could you please give me a detailed example on how to do it? Many Thanks Giuseppe
  10. G

Field in a different color

where can I find this function get_field_correct_displaying?