Recent content by FRW

1. F

change Font / css-File

Hi Juergen, worked wonderfully. I will now deal with the styles_screen_custom.css. Thanks very much !! FRW
  2. F

change Font / css-File

Hello, the font size in the tables is 16px. This is too big for me. I would like to switch to 12px or 10px font size. However, I can't find the entry in the files within the CSS directory. Can someone tell me where I can change the font size to 10 px? Thanks FRW
  3. F

Validate the form

maybe useful for others: FieldA must contain something before entering FieldB and FieldB has to be a number. Done this for FieldB with: function dadabik_FieldB(field) { if($('input[name="FieldA"]')[0].value == ""){ alert('Bitte zuerst BestMa-ID eingeben')...
  4. F

Validate the form

Maybe the future will solve this ;-) btw.: How to check the value (here: empty) of another field within an JS-Event?
  5. F

Validate the form

1) yes, I ment different validations for the same field. F.e.: If the input is text, error message= "Pleas only numbers!", if the input fails the duplicate check, error message= "There is still an entry of this" But I thought it won't work, thanks.
  6. F

Validate the form

Hi, just a few questions about validating the form: 1.- is it possible to do more than one validation (written in custom_validation_functions.php) with different error_messages? 2.- can I use the $error_messages_ar[] for js-events? Thanks and stay healthy!
  7. F

User Details - additional fields

Just need a hint: Is it possible to get access for non-admin users to see and edit their (own) user-account? I tried to set permissions for the admin table dadabik_users, but it have no affect for non-admins
  8. F

CSV-Import

Would be great, I've marked this for https://dadabik.canny.io/feature-requests
  9. F

Implemented CSV Import Tool

Possibility to make an insert and/or an update of several records with a csv-file at one time? Maybe in context with an upload field and a custom button
  10. F

CSV-Import

Just to get the way thinking about: Is it possible to make an insert and/or an update of several records with a csv-file at one time? Maybe in context with an upload field and a custom button? F.e.: 1. Some times we have to insert more than 50 mostly similar records that depends on an...
  11. F

Insert html-document into database frontend

Hi Martin, I've done this with a external link to the folder where the manual is; but this will open in the same tab for default. And within the "footer.php" using the <div class="powered_by_dadabik"....>
  12. F

Question about views

Is it possible to edit the records of the table who are joined in a view directly from the view-page? Have done a test and get an error: I think I have to declare one table as the main table - but how?
  13. F

Problems with "export to csv"

Thank you, I set this parameters in config_custom.php and it solved the problem.: $use_sort_for_csv = 0; $csv_creation_time_limt = 180;
  14. F

Problems with "export to csv"

I try to export some records to csv and have set the parameters in custom_config.php If I try an export with round about 2500 records, all will be fine, but if I try to export all the recors (~9000) I will get an empty page. Is there a way to get this working?
  15. F

Deleting a record from lookup table

Hi Martin, thank you for your response. Yes, I know foreign key for the DBMS, but this will lead to na error and won't lead to a clear message for the useres in dadabik, i think