Recent content by frnk4360

1. F

Tick box by some fields on create/edit?

Just a quick question. Sometimes on creation or editing of a field a small box appears alongside the field with a "tick" - this allows or disallows entry of data to the field until changed. What purpose does this tick box serve? and why is it shown only sometimes? Thanks Frank
  2. F

Can a user belong to more than 1 group?

Thanks - I understand the difficulty. Frank
  3. F

Can a user belong to more than 1 group?

I suspect that the answer is no, as I can't see how this could be set up in the User/Group admin, but would just like to check. Thanks Frank
  4. F

How to modify a view?

Thanks I am very new to DaDaBIK and so I am at the start of a steep learning curve! Frank
  5. F

How to modify a view?

I have created a view and now need to modify it, but I can't find anyway to access the View. The SQL for views must be held somewhere - can anybody point me in the right direction? thanks Frank
  6. F

Want to remove "delete all" button in datagrid view?

I have found the answer - it is a setting in the config.php file!!
  7. F

Want to remove "delete all" button in datagrid view?

Hello I would like to remove the "delete all" button, which I feel is dangerous for my users, but haven't yet found out how to do so. Any ideas, anyone? All help gratefully received. Frank DaDaBIK version 8.3-Lerici pro PHP Version: 5.6.36 mysql version: 5.5.60-0+deb7u1-log Web server...