Recent content by frankfokke

1. F

Import from CSV not working

So, what do I do to correct this?
  2. F

There are no required fields and all fields have the correct value, since I just exported the table to CSV, emptied the table and try to import that one record CSV again: I get: Cheers, Frank.
  3. F

Dadabik 11 Elba PHP Version: 7.2.34 (Zend: 3.2.0) HTTP Server: Apache 2.0 Handler Database Engine: MySQL 5.5.5-10.5.10-MariaDB Browser: Firefox 89.0.1 Hi, I am trying to import from a CSV-file. No matter what I do, I only get errors. So I tried the following: I create a table with only one...
  4. F

Does not uprade from 7.2 to 11.0

No Eugenio, no hidden files. Also checked with DirectAdmin File Manager. But, no problem, I added the missing primarey keys to the two tables, and they work. After upgrading to php 7.2 Dadabik 7.2 did not work anymore, so temporarily I moved everything to excel spreadsheets, now I'm uploading...
  5. F

I found the config_custom.php in the new dadabik files, the 11.0 Elba-version. I added it there en uploaded to the server. It gave a blank screen. I tried editing the zip-file again, but the temp direcotory on the server was gone and the up.php did not function anymore. So I installed the...
  6. F

PHP Version: 7.2.34 (Zend: 3.2.0) HTTP Server: Apache 2.0 Handler Database Engine: MySQL 5.5.5-10.5.10-MariaDB Browser: Firefox 89.0.1 Hi, I am trying to upgrade from dadabik 7.2 to 11.0 Elba Enterprise. The install program created the directory upgrades_60xxxx3b as stated in the install...