Recent content by FrancoisC

1. F

Multiple users with same ID_user

Hello Eugenio, It works. Thank you ! François.
  2. F

Multiple users with same ID_user

Hello, I'm using ENTERPRISE 8.2 Dadabik. I'm trying to build an application with multiple user from the same company who have access to the set of data of the company. The same application handles multiple companies. I found this information ...
  3. F

Sales report / custom php page

I'm using 8.1 I can most probably manage with sales_report.php and would very much appreciate to receive it by email. I send you an email on support
  4. F

Sales report / custom php page

Hello Eugenio, I hope you are doing good ! I'm absolutely no HTML guru, but could copy/paste the following code into custom_php_files : <!doctype html> <html lang="en"> <head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1"> <title>jQuery UI...
  5. F

BLOB

No, not really. It's mainly because I know how to manage them... But I guess managing the pics in the file system will be easy as well...
  6. F

BLOB

Hello Eugenio, Is there a way to upload and manage pictures as BLOB in Dadabik ? Cheers and thanks for the great work ! François You are using DaDaBIK version 8.0-Lerici enterprise, installed on 05-09-2017 (installation code: ), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 8.1-Lerici released on...
  7. F

Default 'ORDER BY' for a particular table

Hello Eugenio, Is there a way to modify the default "ORDER BY" while displaying a particular table ? Thank you, François
  8. F

CREATE VIEW

OK, I did that and it works very well so far. Thank you !
  9. F

CREATE VIEW

You are using DaDaBIK version 8.0-Lerici enterprise, installed on 09-05-2017 (installation code: ), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 8.0-Lerici released on 24-04-2017 You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK PHP Version: 7.0.15-0ubuntu0.16.04.4 mysql version: 5.7.18-0ubuntu0.16.04.1 Web...
  10. F

[08] Error: during query execution when trying to "install" a table in "inclusion"

Hello, I get a [08] Error when trying to "install" a table (created w/sequel pro) in the Admin/Tables Inclusion menu Cheers, François. ===================== You are using DaDaBIK version 7.3 pro, installed on 06-02-2016, the last version of DaDaBIK is 7.3.1 released on 06-07-2016 You are...