Recent content by Erik

1. E

Lookup from view (Where clause in preview OK but not in Application)

I understood that i have to create a view for each different combination with the filters that i put in the WHERE clause and remove this Where clause from here because it does not add anything for me in my case. (`language_id` = '1' AND `tabel` = 'activity' AND `table_field` = 'type_id')...
  2. E

Thanks for the clarification, now i understand that i though the WHERE Clause was intended to be integrated in the SQL query. -> The where clause is only used to filter items in the dropdown menu. And if i understand it correctly it is not solvable with any setting than only to adjust the view...
  3. E

I can change the view with this filter and check again. But i cant see the Where Clause in the debug info in the Application screen. Its missing from the SQL as seen in the Screenshot -> 20221108 112300 Screenshot Application with debug info formed SQL It adds the JOIN to the Query as set in...
  4. E

'Is Keyword_id the unique field of that view?' It is if you integrate the Language, therefor the WHERE is important, without the Where i have the same Keyword_id 3 times because it is in 3 languages. e.g 1 / 2 / 3 as language_id. The VIEW Table is like this, see attachement.
  5. E

screenshot from the Application with Debug Info: You see that i have 3 Lookup fields: and the Where clause is adjusted for each at the end -> .....AND `table_field` = 'type_id') -> .....AND `table_field` = 'status_id') -> .....AND `table_field` = 'discipline_id') This way ONLY the Population...
  6. E

In the where clause: (`language_id` = '1' AND `tabel` = 'activity' AND `table_field` = 'type_id')
  7. E

Hello Eugenio, Thank you for the reply. Yes, the VIEW is the source for the Lookupfield. Attached the screenshot:
  8. E

The systems produces: Your SQL query ( FOR debugging purpose) : SELECT `activity`.`id`, `activity`.`contact_id`, `contact____1`.`givenName` AS `contact____givenName____1`, `contact____1`.`middleName` AS `contact____middleName____1`, `contact____1`.`surName` AS...
  9. E

Debugging showed the SQL Query in the application. Here there is no sign of the WHERE clause that you can specify in the 'Field type specific settings' As stated in my previous 'initial' message, the Lookup list itself is correct when adding a record or in preview mode.
  10. E

Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.7-Elba enterprise, installed on 11-06-2022 (installation code: xxxxxxxx), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.7-Elba released on 08-18-2022 System info PHP Version: 7.4.32 mysql version: 5.5.5-10.3.36-MariaDB-cll-lve Web server...
  11. E

Manually reset a password in users table

The advise is never use mysql query to generate passwords, mostly the password could end up in system logfiles. Also do not use external websites for generating encrypted passwords that you are going to use for your systems, often they collect it for building rainbow tables, but simple passwords...