Recent content by Donald

1. D

Movie Demo

Buongiorno Eugenio, Mi piace molto la nuova versione 8, currently running 8.2-Lerici enterprise. Everything is very stable. Solid work. Questions for you. Is it possible to purchase the Video Demo app, and could you advise anyone that could customize the app? The video demo app with some...
  2. D

Reports in ERP Demo

That is awesome Eugino, yes please send and I will check it out. If you have any suggestions on setting up the charts, please do not hesitate to provide any back ground on installation. Thank you again and buona serata.
  3. D

Reports in ERP Demo

Does anyone know how the reports in the ERP demo where produced? Start ERP app demo Now http://www.dadabik.org/index.php?function=create_demo_installation_new&demo=2 Report Page: http://www.dadabik.org/company_demo_new/index.php?function=show_static_page&id_static_page=3 Thank you and hope...
  4. D

Error with permissions form

Largest table is 107 fields. As long as I do not make any changes to Permissions after the reinstall I can do what I need to do, but it sure would be nice to be able to alter the permissions.
  5. D

Error with permissions form

-Using DaDaBIK version 7.3.3 enterprise, installed on 12-01-2016, the last version of DaDaBIK is 7.3.3 released on 07-26-2016 -Runnning the last release of DaDaBIK -PHP Version: 5.3.3 -mysql version: 5.1.73 -Web server: Apache -Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.12; rv:50.0)...
  6. D

First time

Ok, reinstalled, working...!!! Thank you.
  7. D

First time

This should be much better: Try this PDF
  8. D

First time

Wow, Engenio, impressionante. Did not think your response would be so fast. Thank you, this is greatly appreciated. I may have just missed one small detail in the configuration table, but I am still not able to view any data on the "show item" page for the table. Please see the link below of...
  9. D

First time

You are using DaDaBIK version 7.3.3 enterprise, installed on 11-09-2016, the last version of DaDaBIK is 7.3.3 released on 07-26-2016 You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK PHP Version: 5.3.3 mysql version: 5.1.73 Web server: Apache Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.12...