Recent content by deep64blue

1. deep64blue

Forms Configurator Error: unexpected error function get_where_form_preview code 2

I don't think they have such a thing here but I think you endorsed my guru status so thank you :)
  2. deep64blue

Forms Configurator Error: unexpected error function get_where_form_preview code 2

Glad it worked. You put PHP style comments before the php start block so they are treated as html, that's why they were causing issues.
  3. deep64blue

OK there's a couple of things to try:- 1) I get lots of problems when I put the comments before the php in config_custom.php, can you change it to this and see if that fixes it:- <?php // // North East Kansas Abstracts Project 2) If it doesn't fix it immediately then...
  4. deep64blue

You only included a couple of screenshots, nowhere near enough to debug I'm afraid, are you able to record your screen. Whatever you are doing you're not ending up with a clean database before you reinstall dadabik it would appear.
  5. deep64blue

OK - well see if you can recreate the error in my environment and we'll take it from there.
  6. deep64blue

It should work now, sorry I must have copied the password down wrong.
  7. deep64blue

There were a couple of minor issues but the main one is you still had a bunch of dadabik tables in that SQL extract. You *must* remove these to get a clean install. I've succesfully installed your testing table onto a DB on my host, I've emailed you the details - can you try and log on and...
  8. deep64blue

Email them to me at my user name here followed by @gameplan.org.uk
  9. deep64blue

I'll need it in .sql or zipped please.
  10. deep64blue

OK, can you export the database and attach it here to see if I can replicate the error?
  11. deep64blue

Is this installed locally or is it available over the Internet?
  12. deep64blue

This likely means you haven't removed the dadabik tables from your database as that's the only place dadabik stores information. Can you create a new DB with one table - a test table with only one field and a couple of entries. See if you can get Dadabik working with that.
  13. deep64blue

"Copy Permissions" should default to current table

At present once you have finished editing permissions for a group on a table if you want to copy them to another group you need to click on "Copy Permissions" then remember to select the table from the drop down list as it defaults to your first table. It would be better if the table you are...
  14. deep64blue

Cannot log in after PHP update

It may be that the old path is in your cookies/cache. Have you tried clearing them or using a different browser/ incognito mode. What version of Dadabik are you using?
  15. deep64blue

I would start again, it sounds like it's very screwed up (technical term I know). Create a new empty database. Restore your data to it but not any dadabik tables (those starting with the prefix you defined in config_custom.php). Create a new directory on your Web Server. Copy the original...