1. D

Regular Expressions

Thanks, that helps a lot.
  2. D

Regular Expressions

-- moved topic --
  3. D

Regular Expressions

Is there any way to include regular expressions in searching fields? Or any other way to do more flexible searches? Our database generates too many hits from many searches, or none, so we would really like to be able to put multiple words in the search and return results for hits with those...
  4. D

installation error

OK, but why would it not automatically encrypt the password?
  5. D

installation error

I fixed the second problem. I had the server IP address set for $host. If changed to localhost I have remote access // DBMS server host $host = 'localhost'; // I still can't login to dadabik with my new users. root works the other 2 fail at the login Username or password incorrect Warning...
  6. D

installation error

I can access mysql with phpmyadmin locally & remotely.
  7. D

installation error

That message above is generate when I sued the specific IP address when on the server. I get htis from my remote machine (on same subnet) [06] Error: during database connection. The DBMS server said: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'root'@'ORIONSVR.orion.local' (using password...
  8. D

installation error

I have dadabik working very nicely except for a couple of issues. Data is uploaded and looks good. 1. I changed the users and only the root user works now. I suspect this is related to problem 2. 2. I have the database working nicely when I work on the server but as soon as I access it froma new...
  9. D

installation error

Great, thanks. I don't know what those tables are and I don't plan to use them.
  10. D

installation error

Thanks, It seems happier now but I am getting 2 warnings. Warning: your table general_log hasn't any primary keys set, if you don't set a primary key DaDaBIK won't show the edit/delete/details buttons. Warning: your table slow_log hasn't any primary keys set, if you don't set a primary key...
  11. D

installation error

Dadabik version 7.0 pro. Apache 2.4.4 php 5.4.12 mysql 5.0.10 Windows 7 64 firefox 42.0 I copied the dadabik files to webroot. Config settings are below. http://localhost:8089/dadabik_7.0_pro/program_files/install.php When I ran install I get this error On-line registration done......your...