Recent content by darren

1. D

Problem with 'required' in custom_required_functions.php

your response seems to disagree with your code if you want the radio to be require if deelnemen = 'Ja' and type_boot = 'Opduwer' then $params['deelnemen'] <> 'Ja' or $params['type_boot'] <> 'Opduwer' would not get you that. and should be $params['deelnemen'] == 'Ja' and $params['type_boot'] ==...
  2. D

Problem with 'required' in custom_required_functions.php

If i am understanding this correctly, you have a radio field that hides unless the user selects 'ja' or 'opduwer'. if they do, a radio field appears and is supposed to be required to fill out, however, the radio field is appearing but is not showing as being required?
  3. D

Storing IP addresses & URLs & Emails

for Q 1 im not sure what you mean by "track down and existing custom_validtion function" are you asking for an example? im assuming thats what you mean. since we are writing in php, php actually already has an inbuilt function for validating ipv4 addresses using filter_var function...
  4. D

Upon re reading your quesiton I think i understand what you are asking, there is no way to store a "clickable" URL or email. unless you want to store the html version of a clickable link, which i would not recommend. This is entirely dependent on how your data is presented to the end user. you...
  5. D

Your question is somewhat strange, storing data is the purpose of a database, are you asking how to store data in a database? It wouldn't matter if its a URL or IP or email. Can you rephrase your questions because its hard to understand if your asking for a basic understanding of how databases...
  6. D

Automate User Account Creation

1 other way i can think is you can write a csv file with that follows the format of the dadabik_users table in the database. maybe create a user through dadabik that would have have all the permissions and groups, etc of the users you want to put in and put that into the csv file and then inport...
  7. D

Getting error when updating a record

I recently (within the last day) upgraded to PostgreSQL 13 and the error hasn't happened since, I will let you know if it happens again.
  8. D

Yes I understand the error, it just doesn't make sense. In my case i have a a record for a person named Mary I have her address, name, contact info all filled out and successfully submitted. This city field is and ajax-friendly search field, where the only choice allowed is from the list of...
  9. D

When updating a record, after hitting submit, I get an error: Dropdown validation error: attempt to insert a value that is not one of the available options I found the fix to the error is to reselect the selection for the select_single field that is using the ajax friendly search function...
  10. D

Send an email to a selected group

using the template for the hook provided $hooks['accounts']['insert']['after'] = 'dadabik_send_notice_after_accounts_insert'; function dadabik_send_notice_after_accounts_insert($id_account) { global $conn; // get the ID of the group $sql = "SELECT email_accounts FROM...
  11. D

change startpage text

The location of the text the homepage comes from is in this file /include/dadabik_tables_creation_functions.php line 585 (assuming you made no personal alterations to the file)
  12. D

change startpage text

Are you asking how to change the default text that is supplied by the Dadabik application instead of making your own separate HTML file?
  13. D

Memory Allocation Error

Hello all, im trying to update a record on one of my databases and im getting a php error: PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 67108872 bytes) in .../include/business_logic.php on line 0 Im not sure where to start in solving this problem...
  14. D

Error with loading tables and view in pages section

Your code change seems to work, I will let you know if some issue comes up
  15. D

Error with loading tables and view in pages section

Okay I figured as much, by your code it seemed like the adsrc displayed things like 'int8' 'bigint' etc. I was trying to find the equivalent in Postgres but I was unable to. If I find anything I would be happy to post it back to you