Recent content by CP05

1. C

upgrade to Monterosso for sqlite

Would be great if you could send to registered email address.
  2. C

upgrade to Monterosso for sqlite

My application runs on a Sqlite platform. As Dadabik doesn't provide for an automatic upgrade for Sqlite applications, I have in the past looked at the Upgrade.php code for MySQL to see what the table adjustments were and then made these changes in my Sqlite application. However, now I have...
  3. C

Select Multiple

Many thanks for quick response. I have now changed the parameter in Config, and it works better. Any reason why Select Multiple doesn't use the same functionality as Select Single, in terms of a larger box appearing when editing? Something for Dadabik 8? In relation to the second issue: I have...
  4. C

Select Multiple

Eugenio, Two questions in relation to the use of the 'select multiple' option. 1) If I use a select-multiple option, the form shows a box displaying 3 entries, and a scroll function. Particular for larger look-ups, this doesn't work great (e.g it is impossible to see which entries you have...
  5. C

Google maps

Eugenio, I think your response confirms that what I am trying to do should be possible in Dadabik, and that it is matter of getting the HTML code right. That is good news. Not sure why you think my HTML is for multiple rows, but I acknowledge I am not an experienced HTML writer. What the HTML...
  6. C

custom function / cascade

I don't have a public accessible configuration yet. I will email you once I have. Would be great if you could have a look, as I haven't resolved yet. Cheers
  7. C

Google maps

I have developed a simple custom datagrid page in which I am trying to show the customer location on google maps, using the Latitude and Longitude coordinates in my table. The page works for searches where there is one result, but when there are several results, whilst 10 rows are being created...
  8. C

Eugenio, Many thanks for your quick response. Below are additional details for the two issues. For the Cascade issue: Country_Table: - Country_ID (Primary Key) - Country_Name Regions_Table: - RegionID (Primarey Key) - CountryID - Region_Name In the Form configurator for the table where I...
  9. C

I have successfully implemented Dadabik, however, there are two aspect I have not been able to get to work, and I am wondering whether there are known problems with either the database (SQlite) or PHP version. The first is the Cascade function. I have looked at the demo and how this works in...