Recent content by Busman412

1. B

Insert not enabled for this users group

Solved the problem: I didn't have a "guest" user in the "dadabik_users" table. ("guest" is a "public" group member - dadabik_groups table) and these are the settings in my custom_config: // if you leave $username_public_user empty (default setting) and $enable_authentication = 1, users MUST...
  2. B

Insert not enabled for this users group

I just upgraded to the latest version. In my previous installation users did not have to login to see the database. I didn't change any config settings during the upgarde, except for the serial no., but now I get "Insert not enabled for this users group." and no database listing. GW...
  3. B

Large file performance (520,000 records)

Hi Eugenio, Sorry, but I don't know what the reason for the problem was. To fix it I re-installed dadabik, checked my table structures, primary keys and master/details view and now everything is working as expected. At least I know what to look for if I have that problem in the future......and I...
  4. B

Thanks Eugenio. I looked again at the Help tips in the "Forms Configurator" > Master/Details view. My data has a 1 to many relationship - 1 x Master record > many documents My tblMaster table has a list of names (520,000) with a unique id (fldNameID). Each name has some documents associated...
  5. B

Thanks Eugenio. Yes, I did have a lookup table for one field. All fixed now. B
  6. B

Info for support: You are using DaDaBIK version 10.1-Manarola pro, installed on 05-31-2020 (installation code: 156015ed382dfd6c8f), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.1-Manarola released on 03-09-2020 You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK PHP Version: 7.3.18 mysql version...
  7. B

I'm running dadabik on an xampp localhost. Small database files with approx 5,000 records are no problem, but I have 1 file that has approx. 520,000 records. With a clean PC reboot and a new start of the xampp server the large dadabik file loads up quickly and the first couple of quick searches...
  8. B

DaDaBik on Synology NAS - DS218+

Some tips for anyone who wants to install DaDaBik on a Synology NAS. I installed DaDaBik and ioncube on my desktop PC running a localhost using XAMMP, and phpMyAdmin, After building my DaDaBik application, testing it and making sure that everything was working, I exported the mysql "DaDaBik"...