Recent content by avasi

1. A

steps to deploy app created with dadabik

I try to deploy onto another pc, an app created with dadabik, just copying files and populating db with data (databik tables and app tables) but it doesn't work. How can be done this? Thanks version 6.3 pro
  2. A

embedding php pages

Ok thanks!
  3. A

embedding php pages

Hello, I wonder if there is an easy way to embed php code (or php pages) into dadabik even if it's not Enterprise version. the code I would embed is like this: <HTML> <BODY> ...... Your web content ...... <?php require_once('{FULL PATH TO...
  4. A

stored procedure or stored functions

great! hope it will be sooner than autumn (tu)
  5. A

ah ok that sounds good to me! when do you plan to release v.8?
  6. A

I don't have a clear idea about that, maybe an event fired by user or automatically by dadabik under some circumstances...
  7. A

I have a database (mysql) that has some stored procedures defined within. I wish to have a way to include those procedures and exeute them without write any code.
  8. A

Hi, there is a way to easily invoke stored proc or stored functions straight from dadabik?
  9. A

how to alter the fields order in a form

Thanks, Eugenio :)
  10. A

-- moved topic --
  11. A

Grazie Hello, I wish to know if there is a easy way to alter the order of appearance of the data fields in a form. It seems to me that altering the order of fields in a db table, as no effect in dadabik form. I use dadabik 6.3 Pro. Thanks!
  12. A

modifica ordinamento campi in una form

Salve, vorrei sapere se esiste un modo per modificare la sequenza di ordinamento dei campi in una form, nella versione 6.3 Pro. Grazie