Recent content by andres

1. A

Nullable Integer Defaults to Zero

Thank you
  2. A

Thank you Eugenio The fields definitions on MySQL are OK. They allow NULL and the default value is NULL as well. However, in Dadabik these fields default to zeroes and the null checkboxes are not present in the Creation form. How can we enable these checkboxes? Regards Andres
  3. A

DaDaBIK version 10.0-Manarola enterprise PHP Version: 7.3.24 mysql version: 5.5.55 Web server: Apache Hello Is it possible to make some nullable fields (integers, floats and dates) not to default to zero but a null (empty) value instead? Thank you Andres
  4. A

Run javascript on login

Thank you Eugenio I am using this line... if (isset($_SESSION['logged_user_infos_ar'])) But it is not working. Is there something different I should use instead of logged_user_infos_ar? Andres
  5. A

Run javascript on login

You are using DaDaBIK version 10.0-Manarola enterprise, installed on 04-07-2020 (installation code: 154005e8cf198ef564), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.3-Manarola released on 08-26-2020 How can I make Dadabik run a custom javascript after a successful login? Thank you Andres
  6. A

Error Generating a Report

Using DaDaBIK version 10.0-Manarola enterprise PHP Version: 7.2.31 mysql version: 5.1.73 Web server: Apache I get the following error when trying to run a report similar to the one in the sample Sales/CRM application... Your SQL query (for debugging purpose): select `Tasks`.`Project` AS...
  7. A

Lost Access to Edit in one Table

Thanks Eugenio. I upgraded to Manarola 10.0 and the problem is gone.
  8. A

Look-up Calculation

I have a very simple application with to tables. One is Projects with an id, name and an hours field. The second is Tasks with a related Project field, a description and the amount of hours spent to complete. I need to show the total amount of hours per project. Some way to sum all hours spent...
  9. A

Lost Access to Edit in one Table

Working in version 10 Beta. I was creating a view, and deleted it to create a new revised one. Then it started to show errors when navigating within the admin pages. I upgraded to version 10.0 and then there was an error in the actual application referring to an invalid record. So I went to...
  10. A

Unable to access after MySQL upgrade

Solved it. Coincidentally I was trying to open a Session in php script and it failed. Turned out the solution was to change permissions to the folder: php/sessions Nothing related to Dadabik. Andres
  11. A

Unable to access after MySQL upgrade

Hi Using Dadabik 10.0 Manarola. I just upgraded the mySQL version from 5.1 to 5.5 using these instructions: https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/213367429-How-to-upgrade-MySQL-from-5-1-to-5-5-on-Plesk-for-Linux- Maybe it is not related, but during the process I remember the console...
  12. A

Custom Buttonin Version 8

Thank you Eugenio
  13. A

Custom Buttonin Version 8

Is it possible to have Custom Buttons in Version 8 Enterprise? Thank you Andres
  14. A

Hashed Password Field

Thank you Eugenio. I found a way to do it with a custom button that modifies the same input field. Not the most elegant solution but it works. Andres
  15. A

Hashed Password Field

My database has a Users table separated from Dadabik's and I need to store encrypted or hashed passwords (Not plaintext). I want to modify the "New Record" form in order to add something similar to what Dadabik has for new Users. An extra input field and a button that generates the hashed...