Recent content by amacdougall

1. A

Controlling access to custom pages

OK. That's fair. I was hoping that html with php embedded might get around that... but no complaints since that is what the version details indicate! Thanks.
  2. A

When I drop php in my html (correctly) it gets commented out by DDB... is that because I'm using Pro and not Enterprise?
  3. A

Can I control access to custom pages via permissions... or maybe to sections of a page? If not directly, I'm wondering if I could do some php within the page that checks permission level and then prints or not based on that level? What would be the $variable that carries the role or permission...
  4. A

Edit and Details display

Actually, there may be another wider one below. Thanks for verifying that it wasn't something I'd done wrong! :) I look forward to that option being added to an upcoming release. Thanks for a great product.
  5. A

Edit and Details display

Sorry that didn't work. I think this should:
  6. A

Edit and Details display

I hope this image works... If I choose to not show Volunteer Name and Notes the second column below the divider comes in as I'd like it to be.
  7. A

Update date

Yes, staying as 0000-00-00... no change. Will try the update.
  8. A

Edit and Details display

I have a view with name as first field, then notes (text field) then a separator. Under the separator I have several fields that are select_multiple_checkbox. They all are hard coded to ~Yes~ only so very short display required. I indicate no new line after some so they spread across the...
  9. A

Update date

I have an last updated field. In mySQL its a date field and in DDB its an update_date field type. However the date doesn't update when I save a change (in my SQL all are showing as 0000-00-00) and nothing other than the field label shows on any view. I have it set to NOT display on create...
  10. A

Checkbox for True/False?

GREAT! Thanks. That's much better. However, now it is saving ~Yes~ to the cells as opposed to Yes. Should it do that? I have two other questions, but will investigate further and post sep if needed.
  11. A

Checkbox for True/False?

I have a table with many fields defined in mysql as tinyint. The contain either 0 or 1. 1 indicates True. I want them to show as a single checkbox for each field which will indicate checked for True and empty for False. I've selected select_multiple_checkbox but although the label appears...
  12. A

WordPress display

-- moved topic --
  13. A

WordPress display

I have Dadabik set up and its running nicely. I've just installed the WordPress plug-in and it seems to be fine as well. However the WordPress plugin isn't quite as I had hoped. That's not a fault of the plugin. What I'm hoping to do is allow Dadabik to be the front end for publicly...