Image upload not displayed

D

D

Hi,
I'm using the latest version 3.2b.I have the uploads folder chmodded drwxrwxrwx and all images get uploaded correctly. However when I goto view my database I can't view the images. I've tried both jpg and png. Perhaps it's a permissions issue ? The uploaded files get a rw-r--r-- permission. Any suggestions ? Thanks in advance.

D

Debbie S

D

Is this located somewhere I can view it? From what you've explained above, the only thing I can suggest is for you to double check that the absolute path to your uploads directory is set correctly.

Debbie
(Latest version of DaDaBIK when this message was posted: 3.2 Beta)

D

D

/home2/xxx/public_html/demos/uploads/wonka
[Mon Apr 4 08:39:07 2005] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx1] File does not exist: /home2/xxx/public_html/demos/uploads/15931
[Mon Apr 4 08:38:48 2005] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] File does not exist: /home2/xxx/public_html/demos/uploads/wonka

Thanks for the reply Debbie. I checked the error logs and dadabik is looking for the correct file but isn't including the extension. The above errors refer to the files wonka.jpg and 15931.jpg, for some reason the .jpg extension is being ignored. Does dadabik think these are directories ?

home2/xxx/public_html/demos/uploads/ is the dadabik upload directory and the images in there are viewable if I go directly to that dir.

D

Debbie S

D

If you have the field where the images are supposed to appear set to 'image_file' and those file types allowed in config.php, then there should be no problem. Without seeing your installation I don't know what else to suggest.

If this is not in a public web space where I can view, you can send me your db sql file and your DaDaBIK files in a zip and I'll have a look.

Debbie

D

Debbie S

D ... could you resend that email? I had a bit of trouble with my ISPs spam filter earlier and lost several email.

Thanks!
Debbie