Sending email to multiple users

S

Sam

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone already had the solution to something I would like to do with my dadabik installation (which has been fabulous so far may I add!).

I have a database of contact details for clients, each database row has an email address for the client, as well as other data.

What I would like to do is be able to select a tick box on each of say 3 records, then click an "Email" link, which will give me a text box to write an email which can then go out to all those that were selected.

It would appear to be a pretty standard request, so I'll be suprised if no one has already tried this - or if there's an easier solution?

I already have my installation set up so that the email addresses display on the results page as mailto links. I'm just interested in the bulk mail possibilities.

I appreciate this could be quite hard to do considering that the records can easily be spread across multiple pages of results.

A feature to "email all" could also come in useful from time to time.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Sam

E

Eugenio

Sam wrote:

> Anyone got any ideas at all?

Hi,
this feature is not available, you have to add some code in order to get that result.

(Latest version of DaDaBIK when this message was posted: 3.1 beta)