upgrade from 11.0 to 11.1 completed, but now errors popup

mladen

Hi,
i upgraded 11.0 to 11.1 with new procedure (up.php, up2.php)

Everything went smooth, but now i get an error when i open app:

[08] Error: during query execution. SELECT `id_user`, `id_group`, `username_user`, confirmed_timestamp_user FROM `dadabik_users` WHERE `username_user` = 'root'
The DBMS server said: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'confirmed_timestamp_user' in 'field list'

mladen

Hi,

i found these SQL's and executed them on the database:

DELETE FROM dadabik_permissions WHERE subject_type_permission = 'user';

ALTER TABLE dadabik_permissions ADD CONSTRAINT unique_permission UNIQUE (id_subject,object_type_permission,object_permission,id_permission_type);

ALTER TABLE dadabik_users ADD id_confirmation_user VARCHAR(255) NULL UNIQUE, ADD id_confirmation_timestamp_user INT NULL, ADD temporary_password_user VARCHAR(255) NULL, ADD temporary_password_timestamp_user INT NULL, ADD confirmed_timestamp_user INT NULL;

ALTER TABLE dadabik_users ADD UNIQUE(email_user);
UPDATE dadabik_users SET confirmed_timestamp_user = unix_timestamp();

and now it works.

how can i know if everything else is ok?

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Executing queries on the dadabik tables is never a good idea, if you get errors during the upgrade procedure the best thing you can do if you have email support is to open a support ticket.

Where did you get those queries? In particular, the first two are not related to the 11.0 > 11.1 upgrade so it's strange you didn't get an error, are you sure you were running V. 11.0? It's now difficult to know in which situation your app was before the upgrade.

The only correct thing to do here is to revert everything using a backup and start the upgrade procedure again.

Best,

mladen

Hi,

i found queries in you scripts when i was checked db and found that there is no field with that name in the table dadabik_users.
My app was fresh installation of v11, so it is a bit weird that there are those fields missing if they are not in this upgrade.

i tried again from backup, result is the same. i made printscreens and will open support ticket.

br,

mladen