Does not uprade from 7.2 to 11.0

frankfokke

PHP Version: 7.2.34 (Zend: 3.2.0)
HTTP Server: Apache 2.0 Handler
Database Engine: MySQL 5.5.5-10.5.10-MariaDB
Browser: Firefox 89.0.1

Hi,
I am trying to upgrade from dadabik 7.2 to 11.0 Elba Enterprise.

The install program created the directory upgrades_60xxxx3b as stated in the install program.
I copied the file dadabik_11.0-Elba_enterprise.zip to that directory.
There are now two files in the directory (I double checked). The ZIP file and the .htaccess file.

I start the upgrade and the upgrade program states:

There are unexpected files in your upgrades folder, you should only have one zip file (plus an .htaccess file, automatically created, that might be hidden).

But there is no other file than these two.

It says you can add a $skip_check_file_count_upgrades = 1; line to your config_custom.php

But I have no config_custom.php anywhere in the dadabik 7.2 directories.

The upgrade now hangs on this.

Don't now what to do...

Chears, Frank.

frankfokke

I found the config_custom.php in the new dadabik files, the 11.0 Elba-version. I added it there en uploaded to the server. It gave a blank screen. I tried editing the zip-file again, but the temp direcotory on the server was gone and the up.php did not function anymore.
So I installed the software in a new directory and used the database user etc. the dadabaik 7.2 version used. That went okay, I only get errors that the tables in the database do not have a primary key set.
But apart from that, it seems to work :)

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
about the first message, I guess you had one or more hidden files in the folder.

Best,

frankfokke

No Eugenio, no hidden files. Also checked with DirectAdmin File Manager.
But, no problem, I added the missing primarey keys to the two tables, and they work.
After upgrading to php 7.2 Dadabik 7.2 did not work anymore, so temporarily I moved everything to excel spreadsheets, now I'm uploading it all back to dadabik 11.
Cheers, Frank.