SQL Error in Master/Details View - SQL Server

vannsun

Hello

I am trying to use the Master/details view to allow multiple files related to a single document.
I took the documentation as guide and the ERP demo but I always get an SQL error in the Master View.

Error: during query execution. SELECT "saving_files"."id_saving_file", "saving_files"."id_saving", "savings____1"."id_saving" AS "savings____id_saving____1" FROM "saving_files" LEFT JOIN "savings" AS "savings____1" ON "saving_files"."id_saving" = "savings____1"."id_saving" WHERE "saving_files"."id_saving" = '5' ORDER BY "saving_files"."id_saving_file" desc, "saving_files"."id_saving_file" OFFSET 0 ROWS FETCH NEXT 10 ROWS ONLY
The DBMS server said: SQLSTATE[42000]: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server][SQL Server]A column has been specified more than once in the order by list. Columns in the order by list must be unique.

I read that in a previous version of DadaBik there was a similar error.

In the details table the field: id_saving_file has following attributes:
Field name: id_saving_file
Field type: int
Nullable: No
PK index: Primary Key
Extra: identity

Is this a know error?
Is the Master/Details View supported for SQL Server?

Thanks.

Regards

Vanessa

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are using DaDaBIK version 10.6-Manarola enterprise, installed on 02-01-2021 (installation code: 163795fe08c2c792c5), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.6-Manarola released on 01-26-2021

You are runnning the latest release of DaDaBIK

In case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition (from Pro to Enterprise/Platinum, from Enteprise to Platinum) please contact us.

System info
PHP Version: 7.3.13

sqlserver version: 14.00.3192

Web server: Microsoft-IIS/10.0

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/89.0.4389.90 Safari/537.36

URL installation: https://localhost\/

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Vanessa,
yes, this was a bug that has been fixed, I will further investigate.

Is your installation the result of an upgrade or a fresh installation? If it is an upgrade, did the upgrade process work as expected?

Best,

vannsun

Hello Eugenio

Thanks for your reply.
The installation is an upgrade. I didn't have any errors in the upgrade process.

Best regards,

Vanessa

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, then it can't be related to a wrong upgrade, because the bug has been fixed in v 9.4.
I will look more closely to the issue, I'll try to reproduce it and I will let you know..

Best,

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Vanessa,
there was actually a bug that happened only with SQL Server if you entered in edit mode a record from a table having a master/details view set. This did not happen if you entered the record in details mode. The bug has been fixed and the fix will be released with the next DaDaBIK release.

Best,