Getting error trying to save custom pages

donworth

Hi Eugenio,

I am getting this error on both my instances of DaDaBIK when I click on the SAVE button for custom pages. (I was trying to edit the HOME page which I had been able to do when I first got DaDaBIK).

Don

unexpected error include_tables_form.submit ajax error{"readyState":4,"responseText":"<!DOCTYPE html>\n<html>\n<head>\n\t<title>403 Forbidden</title>\n\t<style>\n\t\thtml {\n\t\t\tfont-family: \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;\n\t\t\tfont-size: 0.875rem;\n\t\t\tline-height: 1.42857143;\n\t\t\tcolor: #333;\n\t\t\tbackground-color: #fff;\n\t\t\tpadding: 0;\n\t\t\tmargin: 0;\n\t\t}\n\n\t\tbody {\n\t\t\tpadding: 0;\n\t\t\tmargin: 0;\n\t\t}\n\n\t\ta {\n\t\t\tcolor:#00709e;\n\t\t}\n\n\t\th1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {\n\t\t\tfont-weight: 200;\n\t\t\tline-height: 1.1;\n\t\t}\n\n\t\th1, .h1 { font-size: 3rem; }\n\t\th2, .h2 { font-size: 2.5rem; }\n\t\th3, .h3 { font-size: 1.5rem; }\n\t\th4, .h4 { font-size: 1rem; }\n\t\th5, .h5 { font-size: 0.875rem; }\n\t\th6, .h6 { font-size: 0.75rem; }\n\n\t\th1, h2, h3 {\n\t\t\tmargin-top: 20px;\n\t\t\tmargin-bottom: 10px;\n\t\t}\n\t\th4, h5, h6 {\n\t\t\tmargin-top: 10px;\n\t\t\tmargin-bottom: 10px;\n\t\t}\n\n\t\t.wf-btn {\n\t\t\tdisplay: inline-block;\n\t\t\tmargin-bottom: 0;\n\t\t\tfont-weight: normal;\n\t\t\ttext-align: center;\n\t\t\tvertical-align: middle;\n\t\t\ttouch-action: manipulation;\n\t\t\tcursor: pointer;\n\t\t\tbackground-image: none;\n\t\t\tborder: 1px solid transparent;\n\t\t\twhite-space: nowrap;\n\t\t\ttext-transform: uppercase;\n\t\t\tpadding: .4rem 1rem;\n\t\t\tfont-size: .875rem;\n\t\t\tline-height: 1.3125rem;\n\t\t\tborder-radius: 4px;\n\t\t\t-webkit-user-select: none;\n\t\t\t-moz-user-select: none;\n\t\t\t-ms-user-select: none;\n\t\t\tuser-select: none\n\t\t}\n\n\t\t@media (min-width: 768px) {\n\t\t\t.wf-btn {\n\t\t\t\tpadding: .5rem 1.25rem;\n\t\t\t\tfont-size: .875rem;\n\t\t\t\tline-height: 1.3125rem;\n\t\t\t\tborder-radius: 4px\n\t\t\t}\n\t\t}\n\n\t\t.wf-btn:focus,\n\t\t.wf-btn.wf-focus,\n\t\t.wf-btn:active:focus,\n\t\t.wf-btn:active.wf-focus,\n\t\t.wf-btn.wf-active:focus,\n\t\t.wf-btn.wf-active.wf-focus {\n\t\t\toutline: 5px auto -webkit-focus-ring-color;\n\t\t\toutline-offset: -2px\n\t\t}\n\n\t\t.w

------------------

Your current DaDaBIK version

You are using DaDaBIK version 10.6-Manarola enterprise, installed on 01/26/2021 (installation code: 163965fe831cbbb99e), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.6-Manarola released on 01/26/2021

You are runnning the latest release of DaDaBIK

In case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition (from Pro to Enterprise/Platinum, from Enteprise to Platinum) please contact us.

System info

PHP Version: 7.3.26

mysql version: 10.3.27-MariaDB-log-cll-lve

Web server: Apache

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/14.0.3 Safari/605.1.15

URL installation: https://48ovvi.org/dadabik/

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
have you changed anything in the DaDaBIK code?
I've tried to access your URL installation but it seems not available.

Best,

donworth

I haven't changed the code at all. I did upgrade to Enterprise from Pro last month. I have two instances of DaDaBIK on different servers (48ovvi.org/wp/dadabik which is a test server) and (venturacogensoc.com/dadabik) which is a development server and was cloned from the test server. I can provide you with logon credentials to either or both if you want them. Both servers display the error when I click SAVE for the custom pages (without making any changes to them). When I went in just now and did that I first got an error message "When you specify HTML as type you must specify HTML as well" (or some such wording). Then when I clicked on Save again I got the long error message I sent you.

I had two custom pages - Home and Membership Graph. When I deleted Membership Graph on 48ovvi.org/wp I was able to save Home without an error. So the problem seems to be with the Membership Graph custom page. Looking at Membership Graph on venturacogensoc.com I see this:

-----------------------------------

VCGS MEMBERSHIP OVER TIME

Attack 07 detected. The script execution has been terminated.

Draft content

----------------------------------

Source code is:

--------------------------------

<h1>VCGS MEMBERSHIP OVER TIME</h1>
<p> </p>
<p><iframe style="border: 0;" src="index.php?tablename=membership_history&function=generate_report&show_report_result=1&report_input_type=simple&report_type=bar&width_chart=400&height_chart=400&date_function=&group_by_field=%60membership_history%60.%60year%28Member_Join_Date%29%60&group_by_operator=sum&report_value_field=%60membership_history%60.%60count%28*%29%60&only_graph=1&dont_consider_where_clause=1" width="400" height="400"></iframe>Draft content</p>

------------------------------

This page used to work - displayed a graph. Now it says "[08] Error: during query execution. Set $debug_mode to 1 in your config.php to get further error information"

These are the only changes that I made to the DaDaBIK configuration:

I did change the styles_screen_custom.css (to suppress the menu as follows:

/***********************************************************
WRITE HERE YOUR CUSTOM STYLES, THIS FILE WILL BE PARSED IN ADDITION TO css/styles_screen.css AND, IF YOU USE A THEME DIFFERENT THAN "CLASSIC", IN ADDITION TO THE CORRESPONDING CSS FILE (E.G. FOR THE THEME "BLACK", THE FILE IS css/theme_black.css)
***********************************************************/
.table_interface_container_tr_top_menu > td {
display: none;
}

But even when I backed that out it still got the error. Also, the config_custom.php (if that counts as code) [sanitized for my protection].

<?php
/*
Add here the config.php parameters you want to modify, together with their values; see the documentation https://dadabik.com/index.php?function=show_documentation#config for furhter details
*/

// add your config parameters here

// old $serial_number = '***********';
$serial_number = '*********';
$dbms_type = 'mysql';
$host = '*************';
$db_name = '**************';
$user = '****************';
$pass = '****************';
$timezone = 'America/Los_Angeles';
$secret_key = '******************';
$dadabik_session_name = '***************';
$enable_data_tab_operations = 1;
$enable_create_view = 1;
$username_public_user = 'public_user';
$logo_img = 'images/logovcgs.png';
$title_application = 'Ventura County Genealogical Society';
$graphic_theme = 'blue';
// format used to display date fields in edit mode
// this parameter only has effect if you choose flatpickr as $date_picker_type, for the jquery date picker, in edit mode, dates are always displayed in year-month-day format
// for a list of possible formats see https://flatpickr.js.org/formatting/
$date_format_edit = 'm/j/Y';
$date_time_format_edit = 'm/j/Y H:i:S';

// date field separator (divides day, month and year; used only with latin and numeric_english date format)
$date_separator = "/";
$menu_type = 'drop_down_menu';
$prefixes_to_exclude[0]='wpwq_';
$export_to_pdf_feature = 0;
$enable_report_generation = 0;
$enable_pivot_generation = 0;

donworth

Nope. I set both $enable_report_generation and $enable_pivot_generation both to 1 but the problem persists.

Don

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
let's try to understand the first problem first, you said you get
Attack 07 detected. The script execution has been terminated.
on a page. This message normally appears when you execute a report and the field you are using (in your case membership_history.count is not a field recognized by dadabik i.e. is not in the form configurator). Is this the case?

More in general, if you disabled report generation, the custom page, that contains a generated report, cannot work.

Best,

donworth

Thanks, Eugenio.

membership_history is/was a view. It is NOT on the Data page but appears on DBSYNCRO, Forms Configurator and Permissions. I don't see it in my list of tables on PHPmyAdmin, so I presume it got deleted somehow (altho I don't remember doing that).

It's OK tho. I can live without it. At this point I would be happy to just have DaDaBIK forget it ever had that view. I don't see an option anywhere to ask DaDaBIK to forget about that View. Dbsynchro only lets me rename it or pick up row additions or deletions.

I suppose I could try to recreate it in the database so I can delete it?

Don

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
yes when you need to drop a table you have to uninstall in dadabik first and then drop it from the db (or do it from the DATA section that does everything). Probably you dropped it without uninstall it first.
If you can re-create it with the same fields, then you can follow the process above.

Best,