Read permissions need to be set to "My" but able to hide from menu?

jason

In my application I have a lookup table "LUT_CITIES" that I need to be able to allow the users to read, insert, edit and delete data for, but I don't want LUT_CITIES to appear on the menu. I need the user to only be able to access it via the custom button.

Is there any way to hide pages from the menu without setting the read permissions to "No"? If I set it to "No" I can't navigate to the page to view the records from the button.

---------------------------------------------------------
Your current DaDaBIK version:

You are using DaDaBIK version 10.1-Manarola enterprise, installed on 05-15-2020 (installation code: 155165ebef2d6ed236), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.1-Manarola released on 03-09-2020

You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK

In case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition (from Pro to Enterprise/Platinum, from Enteprise to Platinum) please contact us.
System info

PHP Version: 7.2.30

mysql version: 5.6.47-cll-lve

Web server: Apache

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:77.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/77.0

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
no, at the moment it is not possible.
You can add a feature request on our canny if you want.

Best,

FRW

A small hint:

The "Help-Button" for read in the permission tab says:

In my DADABIK-App:
I have a generic-file-field (*.pdf) as a source for a lookup-field, which is shown for users. The pdf file will only be shown, if the read-permission for the table is set to "Yes".

jason

Thank you FRW fo submitting the feature request. I think for sure that's a much needed feature in Dadabik.