Upgrade Problem

AndyB

You are using DaDaBIK version 8.0-Lerici enterprise, installed on 07-09-2017, the latest version of DaDaBIK is 9.2.1-Monterosso released on 12-19-2018

You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see the official change log for further information. You can upgrade DaDaBIK here.

PHP Version: 7.0.33

mysql version: 5.6.40-84.0-log

Web server: Apache

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.13; rv:64.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/64.0

I am just in hte middle of doing my upgrade from 8.0 to 9.3 and runnig the upgrade.php gives me an error.

The file /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/dadabik/upgrade.php is corrupted.

I have checked everytrhing and cannot find the issue but i know i have seen it before. I have also checked that ionCube is loaded and running on the server.

Thanks for your help.

AndyB

Think i just found the issue.
MY hosting provider has 10.0.3 of ionCube loaded and i see that Dadabik now needs ...
version 10.1.x or higher is required; it also works with version 10.0.x but please contact us, for v. 10.0.x we have to provide some additional files).

Can you provide me the additional files?

Thanks

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Andy,
first of all I am not sure why you get :

"the latest version of DaDaBIK is 9.2.1-Monterosso released on 12-19-2018"

are you sure you are getting this right now? The latest version is 9.3

About ioncube, we used to support ioncube 10.0.x but we don't support it anymore; I think there is a misprint in the documentation file released, in fact the current documentation online just says:
"version 10.1.x or higher is required"
https://dadabik.com/index.php?function=show_documentation#requirements

sorry for that!

My suggestion is to ask the provider to upgrade, they normally do it because the process is very simple. Some providers also allow to choose the ioncube version by yourself.

Best,

AndyB

Eugenio,

The details i copied into the message were from a previous install as i currently do not have a working platform to be able to get them for you.
The line "version 10.1.x or higher is required; it also works with version 10.0.x but please contact us, for v. 10.0.x we have to provide some additional files)." is in the current 9.3 documentation file.
I will tak to my provider and see if they will upgrade the ioncube.

Andy