how to change location of error_log

dh

I run instances of DaDaBIK in 5 different directories on a single server. Each of these directories is within public_html. Within each directory where DaDaBIK is installed, there is a file error_log that grows over time. These are not locations that are tracked by cPanel/WHM log rotation settings. Is there a way for DaDaBIK to force php to maintain these log files in a standard location that WHM will automatically rotate, so they do not grow without limit? As is, every few months I have to step in and manually delete those error_log files or they will consume all my free space. Thank you.

You are using DaDaBIK version 9.0-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 07-20-2018 (installation code: 0), the latest version of DaDaBIK is released on --

You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see the official change log for further information. You can upgrade DaDaBIK here.

PHP Version: 7.3.4

mysql version: 5.7.25

Web server: Apache

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_4) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.1 Safari/605.1.15

dh

Actually, there may be a simpler solution. I see from looking at error_log that the endless growth of the file comes from the "Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable" problem that you already know about (although my php version is 7.3 not 7.2). I haven't upgraded to the latest DaDaBIK (because multiple upgrades are such a pain) but I will implement the config patch you provided in the forum last August and see if makes a difference.