pdf generation

bluesun08

Hi,

if i generate a pdf document there is a horizontal line at the beginning and at the end of the side. Additionaly there is the sign "1/1" at the end of the side. How can i remove the lines and the sign?

Regards

Alex

bluesun08

My environment is:
You are using DaDaBIK version 9.1-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 09-16-2018 (installation code: 140075b9a8151f26e4), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 9.1-Monterosso released on 09-12-2018

You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK

PHP Version: 7.2.9

mysql version: 5.5.5-10.3.9-MariaDB

Web server: Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS) PHP/7.2.9

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/66.0.3359.117 Safari/537.36

FRW

DId you see the "Your custom PDF template" section in the DaDaBIK Documentation ?

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
as FRW pointed out, that's the behaviour of the default template. If you don't like it, you should write your own template, including the .php file that overrides the header and footer methods of the TCPDF class.

A quick alternative is to directly edit the class, opening include/tcpdf/tcpdf.php and editing
public function Header() {
and
public function Footer() {

however this is not the recommended method because when you upgrade DaDaBIK you loose your modifications.

Best,