Incorrect System Details

deep64blue

DaDaBIK Guru
I upgraded my Monterosso system using the PHP 7.2 patch and now it seems to think I'm out of date!

You are using DaDaBIK version 8.0 enterprise, installed on Mar 16, 2018 (installation code: 0), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 9.0-Monterosso released on Jul 5, 2018

You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see the official change log for further information. You can upgrade DaDaBIK here.

PHP Version: 7.2.8

mysql version: 5.5.60-0+deb7u1-log

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
very strange, I would say that's impossible: the version, once installed, is taken from the table dadabik_installation_tab (try to look into that) and if you just replace the PHP files nothing can happen to that table.

Best,

deep64blue

DaDaBIK Guru
Strange indeed!

DaDaBIK.png

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
ok, so probably you installed a prepackaged app; there is a bug in 9.0: only for prepackaged apps, the wrong version number is registered. We are aware of that and it will be fixed in 9.1, but it is not related to the php 7.2 patch.

Best,

deep64blue

DaDaBIK Guru
OK yes it was a prepackaged app, didn't realise it was taken from a db field which obviously wasn't touched in the 7.2 upgrade.