paste screen shot into rich text

D

I am creating a helpdesk application. My end users need to be able to paste screen shots in the rich text field. End users will no tolerate pasting into paint, saving the file and uploading the file. So I have to find a way to let them paste the shots directly into the dadabik application. I see tinyMCE is used in this application, and I know the functionality is native to that application. How do I turn on this function? Or is there a way I can replace tinymce with the retail version. Or is there something I am not thinking of?

Thanks
OH, my dadabik seems to not be registering right, but I just installed it today.

About/Check upgrade

DaDaBIKâ„¢ is a product conceived and developed by Eugenio Tacchini
Copyright ©2001-2017 Eugenio Tacchini
dadabik.com

You are using DaDaBIK version 8.3-Lerici enterprise, installed on 05-25-2018 (installation code: 0), the latest version of DaDaBIK is released on --

You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see the official change log for further information. You can upgrade DaDaBIK here.

PHP Version: 5.6.34

mysql version: 5.6.27

Web server: Apache

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/66.0.3359.181 Safari/537.36

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
in include/header.php you have the TinyMCE parameters (see the line tinyMCE.init({ ); you have to add to the parameters this one:
paste_data_images: true,

Best,