assign classes to table cells

Hi Eugenio,

is there relatively simple way to give every single td a different class? At the moment there isn't any distinction between them at all, therefore it's pretty difficult to adjust style properties to particular ones, e.g..

Thanks in advance
Andreas

You are using DaDaBIK version 8.2-Lerici enterprise, installed on 01-14-2018 (installation code: 132625a5b34516cf0a), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 8.2-Lerici released on 12-19-2017
You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK
PHP Version: 7.0.25
mysql version: 5.7.20
Web server: Apache/2.4.29 (Unix) PHP/7.0.25
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.13; rv:59.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/59.0

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
do you mean each cell of the results grid? The idea is to apply a different custom style to a column (field) ?

Hi Eugenio,
you are right, the adressing of a column would be sufficient. So the goal would be to give a certain column a CSS class. Is that possible?

Best wishes
Andreas

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Not at the moment, unless you make modification to the core code, but you gave me a good suggestion for a new feature in the next version: a "class" parameter in form configurator for each field.

Best,

Hi Eugenio,
thanks for your reply. I am looking forward to the feature in an upcoming version.
Could you give me a hint where in the core code the th and td of the grid view are created?

Best wishes
Andreas

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
the function is build_results_table in /include/business_logic.php

best,