403 Forbidden Page

dangler

DaDaBIK: 6.3 (the last version of DaDaBIK is 6.3 released on 12-22-2014)
Browser: FireFox 57.0.2 (64-bit)
Apache Version: 2.4.29
PHP Version: 5.6.32 (PHP Selector is Current PHP Version 5.4 – mbstring is selected)
MySQL Version: 5.6.38
Operating System: Linux

When I attempt to login to the interface I receive 9 of each of the below error messages in the error_log file. The login is successful however if I continue to do anything else (click on any of the functions) I receive a 403 Forbidden page. I can navigate to the blank index.html pages within the include directory via the URL.

[12-Dec-2017 15:17:56 America/New_York] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/twagclnt/public_html/twag/include/general_functions.php on line 130

[12-Dec-2017 15:17:56 America/New_York] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/twagclnt/public_html/twag/include/general_functions.php on line 130

Thanks you in advance for any assistance.

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
the error seems related to a failed date conversion, it seems that you have a date field, DaDaBIK expects something like 2017-12-15 but the format is different. Maybe you set a field as date by mistake?

The 403 error might be related to this issue, fixed in DaDaBIK 7.3

"Sometimes the DaDaBIK execution was blocked by the ModSecurity Web application firewall because of the word "table_name" in URLs, producing a "Forbidden" error message."

Best,