Custom PHP pages

You are using DaDaBIK version 8.1-Lerici enterprise, installed on 10-31-2017 (installation code: 0), the latest version of DaDaBIK is released on --
You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see the official change log for further information. You can upgrade DaDaBIK here.
PHP Version: 5.6.3
mysql version: 5.6.36-82.1-log
Web server: Microsoft-IIS/8.5
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_12_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/61.0.3163.100 Safari/537.36

Note: I don't understand why the "About/Check upgrade" page says I'm not running the last version even if I've just downloaded and installed!

Here is my questions:
1) I read somewhere there are a set of dadabik api to create custom php function but I can't find any documentation about.
I found the example.php file but it doesn't really explain how to realize a custom page: can I found a complete example somewhere or some guidelines. What is not clear is whether I have to rewrite the logic or just set the appearance of the form.

2) I've installed wordpress plugin: there is a way to use dadabik datas into wordpress pages?

many thanks in advance.
bye
Gianfranco

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
about the about/check upgrade: it seems your dadabik installation cannot reach the Internet or cannot use some PHP functions that open external connections; is the server into an Intranet?

1) A proper set of API is not available, in a custom page you can write custom code using some application variables such as the database connection or the user currently logged (more details in the file example.php)

2) The wordpress plugin allows you to embed a dadabik application into a WP page; instructions are in the wodpress_plugin/dadabik_wrapper folder

Best,