Change Tables

M

Matthew

I am using the latest version of Dadabik on a standard RedHat 9 installation and am having a problem with the Change Table drop down menus on the admin and index pages of dadabik. The button marked "Change Table" is there but there is no drop down menu selector to select the table that one wishes to change to.

I have had dadabik working on another box with exactly the same software installed so I must have done something stupid but cannot find it so any clues would be useful.

Thanks,

Matthew.

M

Matthew

Thanks to some previous posters I have fixed my problem, it is due to some incomplete tags. The ones I changed were

Line 404 in admin.php now reads <?php echo
Line 70 in footer.php now reads <?php echo
Line 58 in footer_index.php now reads <?php echo

Thanks for your help.

One point I did notice was that the unmodified Dadabik worked on a clean install of RedHat 9 but did not work on RedHat 9 that had been upgraded from RedHat 8.

Matthew.

S

Stuart

how do you know which line is which? count, but it depends on what program you are viewing the file with, the lines are displayed differently....I am very much a novice.

Could anyone reference the above giving the previous line or some reference point?

Thanks in advance if anyone can help...I have tried changing the files, but i'm just guessing which line is which....

D

Debbie S

Stuart wrote:

> how do you know which line is which?

Just about any HTML Editor program will provide line numbers for reference when editing code. I, personally and professionally, prefer CoffeeCup HTML Editor, however, there are tons of editors on the market so one has to try them out to see which one is the best for them.

> Could anyone reference the above giving the previous line or some reference point?

Very good point! While I cannot help with providing a reference point for the lines noted above, it is important to provide some reference to what line users should be looking for. Many users customize the scripts which change the line numbers where the code is located.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The line references above were posted according to the v3.0 Final release of DaDaBIK. Current version is 3.1 Beta.

Debbie
(Latest version of DaDaBIK when this message was posted: 3.1 Beta)