DaDaBIK
This forum is devoted to the discussion about the software DaDaBIK database front-end
the PHP Database application generator for MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite; also available for Wordpress.

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Database table limit

Posted by big_dazzer 
Database table limit
April 19, 2012 03:29AM
I have just run the dadbik install but only 23 of my 30 tables have been created.

I also do not have links to take me to the homepage or to the index page.

Any help appreciated. Thanks
Re: Database table limit
April 19, 2012 03:40AM
Does the table names have some characters which create problems? Look at http://www.dadabik.org/index.php?function=show_documentation#bugs

What do you mean you don't have a home link, is it possible to see the installation?

April 19, 2012 03:52AM
There are no special charcters. All tables have an _ in place of a space, and all characters are lower case.

When I run the the install by clicking the button it successfully creates 23 tables, but does not give me confirmation DaDabik correctly installed!! So i do not get the procedding sentance which gives me options to start from index.php or customise DaDabik via the homepage of the admin area.

Are there any logs i can check?

Thanks
April 19, 2012 04:01AM
That's a very strange behaviour.
Maybe you have a limit in execution time?
Can you copy the first 23 tables in a new database, the last 7 in another and install dadabik in both and see what happen?

Please also give all your configuration information requested here http://www.dadabik.org/forum/list.php?1

April 19, 2012 05:54AM
Ok It may have been user error sad smiley. I noticed that I had an error in the config file and I was not using the default root password.

I have managed to login now and have manaully installed the additional tables.

Thank you
April 20, 2012 01:28AM
You mean DaDaBIK password or MySQL password?

Click here to login