Unable to get cascade feature to work in my app

lkendall

I have a contact table with a dropdown field for US states coming from a table with only 51 state codes. I have a very large US zipcode table ~40k records which I use to create a location field with multiple fields linked to produce a concatenated field of zipcode, city, state. I want to have the user select the state, then filter the zipcode table with the selected statecode. I have tried all kinds of combinations in the cascade fields but nothing seems to work.

Your current DaDaBIK versionYou are using DaDaBIK version 11.8-Elba enterprise, installed on 12-21-2022 (installation code: 1855863a3602fb9d73), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.8-Elba released on 12-05-2022You are running the latest release of DaDaBIKIn case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition (from Pro to Enterprise/Platinum, from Enterprise to Platinum) please contact us.System infoPHP Version: 7.4.33mysql version: 5.5.5-10.3.37-MariaDBWeb server: ApacheClient: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/108.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 Edg/108.0.1462.54URL installation: https://greenenergygains.doityoucan.com/inventory3/

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
I suggest to look into our online demo settings (demo n.1, ERP): try to add a new customer, you will see a similar situation (choose the country, then choose the city); if you look into the form configurator settings of the table customers you will see how they are set.

Best,