Suggestion to remove spaces between empty fields

prettem

hello dear support,
unfortunately there is a space betweeen empty fields in a html template, therefore the complete line is shifted to right.
Is there a possibility to remove spaces if a field is empty, please?

ie: Title and surname is not filled in every record

Template
<td align="left" valign="top" width="35%" style="font-size:12px;">dadabik_field Anrede dadabik_field<br>dadabik_field Titel(vor) dadabik_field&nbsp;dadab
dadabik_field NameZusatz1 dadabik_field<br>dadabik_field NameZusatz2 dadabik_field<br>dadabik_field Strasse dadabik_field<br>
dadabik_field Plz dadabik_field dadabik_field Ort dadabik_field<br>dadabik_field Land dadabik_field<br>
</td>
Template

output:
1651106939738.png

About/upgrade​

DaDaBIK™ is a product conceived and developed by Eugenio Tacchini
Copyright © 2001-2022 Eugenio Tacchini
Proudly ❤️ made in Emilia
dadabik.com

Your current DaDaBIK version​

You are using DaDaBIK version 11.6-Elba enterprise, installed on 16.06.2022 (installation code: 1780462288396de6b1), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.7-Elba released on 18.08.2022

You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see the official change log for further information. You can upgrade DaDaBIK here.

In case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition (from Pro to Enterprise/Platinum, from Enteprise to Platinum) please contact us.

System info​

PHP Version: 7.3.27

mysql version: 5.7.33-0ubuntu0.16.04.1

Web server: Apache

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:104.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/104.0

Last edited:

prettem

It would be pretty nice if support is able to find a solution for my issue. But Eugenio told me to make a feature suggestion, because he knows the issue. He let me know there is no solution at the moment.

best regards
Manuel