search access via url lead to Unexpected error, the data has not been correctly POSTed.

stefank

Dear Forum,

I try to use the prepared link from the search form to access directly a predefined search:
the search works well, when it is done via the search tool
e.g. this link is prepared by the search tool

when I use the link I get a result page with
Unexpected error, the data has not been correctly POSTed.
I checked all parameters - when I am removing execute_search_url=1 then I won't get the failure message, however also the search is not executed.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards,
Stefan.

Your current DaDaBIK version
You are using DaDaBIK version 11.4-Elba enterprise, installed on 22.04.2022 (installation code: 178556262ef9aa801f), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.4-Elba released on 28.02.2022

You are running the latest release of DaDaBIK

In case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition (from Pro to Enterprise/Platinum, from Enteprise to Platinum) please contact us.

System info
PHP Version: 7.4.28

mysql version: 5.5.5-10.4.24-MariaDB

Web server: Apache/2.4.53 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.1.1n PHP/7.4.28 mod_perl/2.0.12 Perl/v5.34.1

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/99.0.4844.84 Safari/537.36 OPR/85.0.4341.60

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
you are right, that's a bug related to URL-based search introduced in V 11.4, thanks for having submitted it.

It will be fixed in the next version, temporary workaround: set the config parameter $check_search_post_for_data to 0 and your URL searches will start working, the drawback is that DaDaBIK won't check the data coming from the search forms to detect possible problems due to a huge amount of data posted.

Best,