PK TRYING TO INSERT NULL UPON UPDATING A RECORD

mmaresca

I am receiving the following error only when updating a record. The issue began today when someone deleted a record (which we regularly do).
The id_orders field is the PK, int auto_incrementing.

It appears that upon selecting an existing record and making a change, dadabik wants to write 'NULL' into the PK field.
Only happens on an update. No problem creating records.

The part of the error message that disturbs me is "SET id_orders = NULL". This is an update of a record and the id_orders field is
self generating so why would it try to set it to null upon an update of the record... ?

Has worked perfectly for about 18 months... No changes have been made to the db structure. I have no idea what happened.

[08] Error: during query execution. UPDATE `orders` SET `id_orders` = NULL, `date_orders` = '2022-04-21', `tomapproved_orders` = NULL, `dateapproved_orders` = NULL, `id_clients` = '290', `title_orders` = NULL, `ae_orders` = NULL, `status_orders` = '7', `orderedby_orders` = NULL, `thu_orders` = ' Yes ', `designer_orders` = NULL, `dist_orders` = NULL, `rawmat_orders` = NULL, `design_orders` = NULL, `changes_orders` = NULL, `prep_orders` = NULL, `aatime_orders` = NULL, `production_orders` = NULL, `install_orders` = NULL, `ship_orders` = NULL where `id_orders` = '1355'
The DBMS server said: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'id_orders' cannot be null

Any Suggestions would be greatly appreciated !!!

Your current DaDaBIK version​

You are using DaDaBIK version 10.3-Manarola enterprise, installed on 10-31-2020

System info​

PHP Version: 7.4.3

mysql version: 8.0.22-0ubuntu0.20.04.2

Web server: Apache/2.4.41 (Ubuntu) OpenSSL/1.1.1f

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/99.0.4844.51 Safari/537.36

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
probably the id_order field is available (Permission YES) in the edit form (it shouldn't, if it's auto increment).

Best,

mmaresca

Unfortunately, no. The id_orders field is set to no in both create and edit. As I mentioned, this particular build has run for more than a year with no issues. I just checked and there are no changes to the permissions. What I can’t figure out is why dadabIk is trying to update the field to “null”. If I look at the database directly on the server, the id_orders field contains the correct information.

mmaresca

Where is the “null” coming from? It seems to me that when the record is opened for editing, it is not receiving the information that was in the id_orders field in the table.