Notice on new Table

deep64blue

DaDaBIK Guru
I have installed a new table and am seeing 14 notices as follows (there are 11 quick search fields, at first I thought there might be one per each of these):-

Notice: Undefined index: less_then in /home/asm/WebRoot/gpspn/analysis/include/business_logic.php on line 0

hcUOwOv.png

our current DaDaBIK version
You are using DaDaBIK version 11.2-Elba enterprise, installed on Jan 14, 2022 (installation code: 157345f10b431e712d), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.2-Elba released on Nov 16, 2021

You are runnning the latest release of DaDaBIK

In case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition (from Pro to Enterprise/Platinum, from Enteprise to Platinum) please contact us.

System info
PHP Version: 7.4.25

mysql version: 5.5.5-10.4.21-MariaDB

Web server: Apache/2.4.51 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.1.1l PHP/7.4.25 mod_perl/2.0.11 Perl/v5.32.1

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.110 Safari/537.36

URL installation: http://localhost/WebRoot/gpspn/gpanalysis/

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
no, actually it is the fix of that bug that, indirectly, is producing the notice message.
I think such message can currently appear only in two situations:

1) the upgrade procedure hasn't upgraded the form configurator as expected (if you upgraded to 11.2, the procedure should have converted all the "less_then" search operators in form configurator in "less_than")

2) you manually added a "less_then" operator in form configurator (instead of "less_than")

If this is happening only for the new table you installed, I would exclude 1), can you double check 2)?

Best,

deep64blue

DaDaBIK Guru
I can con confirm that in 11.3 new forms based on new tables still have that bug:-

Notice: Undefined index: less_then in /home/asm/WebRoot/gpspn/analysis/include/business_logic.php on line 0

Greater than is spelt correctly but less than is misspelt.

xLvT3AB.png

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
I can't replicate this issue; can you check in your config.php file if you have any occurrence of "less_then" ?

deep64blue

DaDaBIK Guru
Oops - this line in my config_custom.php is to blame:-

$autoconf['default']['search_operators'] = 'contains/doesnt_contain/is_equal/is_different/starts_with/ends_with/greater_than/less_then/greater_equal_than/less_equal_than/is_null/is_not_null/is_empty/is_not_empty/between';

Apologies, forgot I had this option there.