Looking to hire a dadabik developer

larryk

Hello,
I'm looking for some help in completing a client project. Give me a call and I'll give you the details.
Tell me what your skill level is and your rate. I'm flexible with hours and deadlines. It's a database-intensive project.

Thank You,
Larry
512-658-3324

larryk

Just wondering...
It seems there is no one and no way to get help with developing Dadabik applications?

Yes, these forums are here and you can send emails,
But that type of help is very limited.

Is this what everyone else thinks?
Am I wrong?

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
I am, myself, a customer (for other services) and considering the average support service you typically get nowadays, I wouldn't call the help you receive from the DaDaBIK email support "very limited". Considering the response time and the the willingness to solve problems, I would actually call it a premium support. But I could be biased.

If instead, you are looking for a developer who builds your application, well, that's a completely different service.

Anyway, I'll move this thread to the general discussion forum.

Best,

larryk

:)
Hi Eugenio,

Yes, you and your support team are great for email/forum support. Speed to reply has not really been the issue.
I want to discuss functionality or ideas on how to implement functionality, in which doing that via email is not an easy task.
How to or what is the best way to do X.

That is what I meant from "very limited". So no one called me. It appears each person using Dadabik is on their own when it comes to developing or creating custom applications. Yes, I agree, simple or template applications probably work great for most people.

My apologies for implying the forums/email support is not a premium service.
I agree that type of support is better than most other things in a similar situation.

thanks
Larry

deep64blue

DaDaBIK Guru
I want to discuss functionality or ideas on how to implement functionality, in which doing that via email is not an easy task.
How to or what is the best way to do X.

I agree but maybe the initial contact could be by email, I thought about contacting you but would rather set expectations etc before getting into a detailed discussion.

larryk

I agree but maybe the initial contact could be by email, I thought about contacting you but would rather set expectations etc before getting into a detailed discussion.
Hi DeepBlue...

what is the best way we could chat/talk?
webinteractiveconsulting.com

larryk

how can we chat online? what platform.... whatsapp? google meet?

FYI: 3pm GMT is 9am CST

what is a good time?
what is good platform to chat on?