Link to record icon

Caloo

Hi,

I would liket to change the "link to record" icon but I can't find how. Please could you give me some tip to do it ?

Thank you
Pascal

Otherwise the tool is great !

Caloo

Thank you FRW but for me there is not this icon in the folder you say. It seems to be more complicated, the icon is include in the "Font-Awesome" set and I don't see how to modify that :S

Regards
Pascal

FRW

I don't know exactly, what or where the "link to record" is. For me, I just do a right-click on the icon, I want to know more about and let the browser do the investigation.
(Because, I'm german: f.e.: google chrome => right click => "Untersuchen" (strg + shift + i)

Caloo

FRW, here is a link to screen shots of :

1 - The "link to record" icon, in situation in my grid. It is a "sign out" one, I would like a "magnifying glass" instead.
2 - The code generated in the html where we can see that the icon is taken in the font-awesome set.

https://share.orange.fr/#nbZNRxiH5x27ef72483

Pascal

FRW

Oh, yes, I see: "font awsome"

Font awsome don't have images, the icons are build as a font, so you have to change the name of the font in css.

Example here (in german): Font Awsome - Heise

For more examples: Ask Aunt Google ;-)

Caloo

I don't make the code for the href, dadabik does it ! It's why I can't change it.

Of course, as you say, there is this solution : in fontawesome.css, I can replace "\f08b" by another code, "\f002" for the magnifier or "\f08c" for the "external link". For the moment it is this last one that I have put.

It remains that I find the icon to big, but I am not able tot change the size for the moment...

regards
Pascal.

Caloo

Of course this solution is not "clean", for example it changes the red logout icon too, in the right-top of the screen.

For the size, still in fontawesome.css, I neutralized the line where the font is 33% bigger when "fa-lg" is used.

For the moment, it's fine for me. A better solution later maybe...;)