IonCube loader concern :(

Caloo

Hi,

I bought DaDaBik PRO some days ago and I tried to install it on this local server :

EasyPHP Devserver v17
Apache 2.4.25 x86
PHP 5.6.3 et 7.1.3
MySQL 5.7.17 x86 ( where I have created my DB )

My OS is windows 7

Unfortunately the server seems to not accept the IonCube Loader because after restarted, it replaces in php.ini the mention of the IonCube dll file (ioncube_loader_win_x.x.dll) by its own (php_xdebug-2.5.1-5.6-vc11.dll)

Of course DaDaBik refused to install the application because of lack of IonCube loader, even with install2.

Is there a trick to solve this issue ? Otherwise, what local server do you recommand instead ?

Thank you

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
I don't know this EasyPHP Devserver, do you think it is replacing the entry in php.ini? That's strange, but as I said, I have never used it.

If you don't want to manually install Apache (or another Web server) and PHP, a solution that certainly works (on MacOS, but there is a Windows version too) is MAMP.

Best,

Caloo

HI Eugenio,

Finally I found by myself, the file that changed the mention off the IonCube dll in php.ini, it is called "eds-app-actions.php". I put "//" before the the line that modified the zend_extension. I restarted the server, and IonCube says now it is installed successfully :)

I am going to continue with the DaDaBik installation...

Thanks
Pascal

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
I am glad it works (tu)(tu)

Maybe I would investigate what was the purpose of that code line, it sounds strange to me.

Best,

I have encountered this same issue and have been trying to fix it all night long without luck. I am receiving an error regarding a zend_extension missing. I am not sure what my system is, other than I am on windows 10, php 7.2 (I think) and i am doing it via my hosting crocweb. I will have my system info the next time I post but even with the mamp thing, it does not help because I am not using this on my desktop (no instructions on this method) - I am installing on my server. I used the loader wizard and it gave me that error about the missing file and then told me that I cannot edit the file because I have to get my host to do it.

Caloo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi,
>
> I bought DaDaBik PRO some days ago and I tried to
> install it on this local server :
>
> EasyPHP Devserver v17
> Apache 2.4.25 x86
> PHP 5.6.3 et 7.1.3
> MySQL 5.7.17 x86 ( where I have created my DB )
>
> My OS is windows 7
>
> Unfortunately the server seems to not accept the I
> onCube Loader because after restarted, it replaces
> in php.ini the mention of the IonCube dll file (i
> oncube_loader_win_x.x.dll) by its own (php_xdebug-
> 2.5.1-5.6-vc11.dll)
>
> Of course DaDaBik refused to install the applicati
> on because of lack of IonCube loader, even with in
> stall2.
>
> Is there a trick to solve this issue ? Otherwise,
> what local server do you recommand instead ?
>
> Thank you

Caloo

Hi thevegasmovement,

I succeeded to fix the issue because my server was a local one (my appli is still in development).
I understand that your DadaBik application is on a distant one, so only your hosting company is able to say if IonCube is supported by its server (it's a mandatory precondition !) and to fix the problem potentially.

Regards
Pascal