Install error

penfold88

Hi been having trouble installing Databik install first with the loader but with the help of old posts that now works :)

i run the installer and get the following error on install2.php

[08] Error: during query execution. SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `dadabik_users`
The DBMS server said: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'stock.dadabik_users' doesn't exist

If this error persists when you open a page, try to logout and login again (this removes a possibly wrong search filter).

also no tables have been created in phpmyadmin i have attached a few screenshots for you to try and figure this out with me

This is driving me mad as i really want to use this tool to build our database application and will be buying one of the versions if i can get the free one to work to do a proof of concept for the project

my system is
DaDaBIK version = dadabik_11.7-Elba_free
browser - chrome,
operating system openSUSE-Leap-15.4 64-Build243.2
DBMS mysql Ver 15.1 Distrib 10.6.9-MariaDB, for Linux (x86_64) using EditLine wrapper
Apache 2 Webserver Running PHP 7.4.25 with the ionCube PHP Loader + ionCube24 v12.0.2

Attachments

• phpmyadmin.png
    phpmyadmin.png
    94.4 KB · Views: 3
  • error.png
    error.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 3
  • installphp.png
    installphp.png
    288.4 KB · Views: 3
  • ioncube.png
    ioncube.png
    65.7 KB · Views: 3
  • testloarder script.png
    testloarder script.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 3

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
there was a bug that can trigger the error you mentioned during installation. It was silently fixed a couple of days ago so I guess you downloaded dadabik before that fix. Try to download & install again, the error will disappear.

Best,

penfold88

yes it was downloaded before the weekend as ive been trying a while with several formats and rebuilds thinking it was me lol i will try a fresh download this evening

thank you